Joe's Final EBook !!!

this is a free ebook that every new trader needs to read. It was written by a trader who began trading when he was in high school.
    Please take time to read this book it will save you so much trouble in the future and cut your losses and learning time in a big way.
    Here's a brief intro to his short book
    "INTRODUCTION

Big Money! That’s what I wanted but it just wasn’t happening as fast as I thought it
    should. This guide will give you a jumpstart without all the frustration that I experienced when I
    first started trading.

I have been trading ever since I was a sophomore in high school. I've always known that
    working in corporate America, like all my peers, was not the way I wanted to make money and
    live my life. I've seen way too many people slaving away going to their same dead end job 40
    hours a week, not having any free time or money to do what they want to do. I've never
    wanted to live that kind of lifestyle so I knew I needed to research other options. I stumbled
    across trading when I was a sophomore in High School and I’ve never looked back.

The first two years of my trading career were horrible! I kept blowing account after
    account, making trading much more complicated than it had to be. I spent a lot of my time
    going through every type of strategy, system, and EA (automatic trading system) and trying to
    trade based off of other people’s opinions. I bounced from forex, to stocks, to commodities, to
    stock options!

It was only about a year ago, during my usual bout of internet research that I came
    across a forum that had a thread talking about binary options........

His real name is Joe
    enjoy the short well written book
    http://www.filedropper.com/joesfinalebook
    Last edited by randy1953; 01-09-2016 at 04:51 AM.

We have bots schools, CT demo trading, a dozen trading dairies and journals and copy trade.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    We have bots schools, CT demo trading, a dozen trading dairies and journals and copy trade.
    Of course we have all that great stuff this little book is not meant to compete or replace what we have in our community.
    It's just a good little book and quick read for new traders. I think it can be quite helpful

Thanks Randy, seems a nice book well ilustrated and good for newbie traders.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Your welcome I thought so too that's why I added it here
    hope it helps some

THANKS for sharing Randy! appreciated!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams