Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

A extremely accurate 60 sec strategy !!!

I will share with you now one of the most accurate ITM 60 sec strategy I have ever seen. You are almost guaranteed a win with this.(I know I sound just like one of those scammers can't help it this strat is that good and it's free and simple)
    Tested it over 100 times giving a very consistent 80%! It's so simple it's scary.
    I have not tested it live but have a friend that has and he normally only gets winners maybe he will get 1 or 2 losers in a week of trading.

So if you are looking for something that you could almost bet the bank on and it wins this would be it.
    However here's the only draw back you will get maybe 2 or 3 trades in a whole day of trading but man it's worth the wait.

Here's the strategy.
    Its very accurate and very simple, but you do need to be very patient as trades are very few in a day, but those trades that do come up are like i say "very accurate".

only one indicator is used: bollinger band set at period 20 and deviation 3.( Very important if you change deviation to 2 or even 2.5 you will get losing trades)

we are looking for price to either move up to the upper bollinger band or down to the lower bollinger band and we need price to completely close outside of the bollinger band.

so if a bull candle closes completely outside of the upper bollinger band then we make a put trade on next candle

if a bear candle closes completely outside of the lower bollinger band we make a call trade on next candle.

please note, when i say completely close outside of bollinger band i mean both corners of the candle needs to be outside and away from the bollinger band. please look at screen shots
    Again I cannot stress this enough both corners have to be completely clear of the BB even if it's close that you can't really tell then don't trade it it has to be clear both corners of the candle.

Trading times

I avoid the period prior to London Open as there’s often a series of trades in the same (wrong) direction as the market gears itself up for the day, so I’ll normally look for the first trade from 09:10 UK time and I’ll then trade until about 13:15, picking up again around 14:30 after NYC Open to avoid another rush around that time and to give me a chance to enjoy some lunch without worrying about trading! For those of you trading Asian markets I’d avoid the “dead zone” and trade from about 02:00 onwards (again, UK time) when there might be enough movement to be able to make sense of this strategy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB Strat.jpg 
Views:	472 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	3838

Name:	BBW.jpg 
Views:	499 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	3839

Have fun with it let me know what you think.
    Randy

Here's is the special alert indie it will sound and place a yellow dot above or below the candle.
    Important you will get quite a few candles with this alert most of them will have 1 corner touching which means no trade but it is a big help seeing there are so few trades.
    Another thing use this only with the MT4 don't ask me why but other platforms like Trade view think and swim etc gives more losing trades.
    http://www.filedropper.com/hfbb
    Last edited by randy1953; 01-10-2016 at 05:52 PM.

2. Thanks Frango, gkb100 thanked this post
    I have only tested this on the Euro/USD but just looking at the other currencies and scrolling back it looks to work with them also but feel free.
    whatever you do always always demo first. the other thing is I would stay away when the market has a super strong trend I have seen it work there also but seen some losses.
    Now nothing is perfect but the losses are so rare if you trade exactly how I said well it amazes me.
    What I truly love about this one is it is so darn simple that anyone can use it and be profitable.

Lastly this is not my strategy the credit goes to another trader on another forum
    Last edited by randy1953; 01-09-2016 at 01:19 AM.

Yes Randy - I have downloaded and installed this on too.
    As I said, next week will be interesting!
    Thanks for your help.

no problem looking forward to your feedback

Thanks for sharing Randy, I'll take a look at it later this week. For now I'm a bit overworked.

Sounds like you work a lot man. I feel for ya..
    It's a very very simple strat won't take you any time .
    Because with that kind of deviation a candle that closes with both corners outside the band is so darn rare that the next candle almost has to be the reverse. Getting 2 consecutive candles closing outside the bands is extremely rare so that's what you are betting on. It is very accurate as long as you can be patient and go strictly by the rules.

Thanks Randy,

Definitely worth trying! Next week I'll check it too. It seems you are using it on 1 minute time frame with an option expiry of..? Seems it is for short term binary opitons?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Nope needs to be 1 min
    Go ahead and try it now put it on your chart scroll back and check

check out this screen shot
    Please read my notes.

Name:	BB.jpg 
Views:	478 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	3843

One more important tip with this strat. Many of the wins will only be a few points off. for example we have USD/JPY
    We have a bull candle closed 123.701 we make a put and that candle closed at 123.695 only 6 off so what I am saying is your entry should be maybe a second or 2 before the next candle opens. If you don't wait long enough or wait too long after the next candle opens you may lose the trade. You might lose anyhow if you have a junk broker with all kinds of slippage. I personally would only use this strat on a broker like stockpair that has very little deviation with their pricing. there may be other brokers I really don't know as US traders are not allowed to trade with almost all offshore BO brokers.
    Last edited by randy1953; 01-10-2016 at 06:32 AM.

Since Jan 8 I could only find 2 trades that fit all the conditions. One lost, one won. BB is not HG come on
    Only 1 trading day, i know, but I dont have time to check what i already know.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)