Thread: lottmarket.com

lottmarket.com !!!

does anybody trade with them?

never heard of them. more info please?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    never heard of them. more info please?

LottMarket Broker

The Edinburgh-based broker, LottMarket, was founded by the Lotes Value LP at the end of 2014, so it can be considered the broker of 2015. The company introduces some new features to the binary community, such as PAMM accounts and custom target prices. Currently unregulated, the broker is in the process of getting a CySEC licence.
    What is special?

PAMM accounts
    Custom target prices
    You can create your own pairs
    Up to 200% Payouts
    Up to 100% Bonus
    Signals software (in process)
    Autotrade software (in process)

Trading Platform

The trading software offers simple Call/Put trading, called Vanilla, Touch options and Range options. As we already mentioned, there is a special feature on the platform that allows you to add more pips to the target price. This way you can significantly increase your potential payout.

For example, you are trading 10 minute expiries with 77% payout. If you add +30 pips for the same expiry, this could increase your payout to 100%.

Of course, it is all connected to the length of the expiry. If you add +100 pips on a one hour expiry, your payout could be over 100%, but on a four week expiry the payout will be less.

There is a separate chart tool, but unfortunately, on the trading terminal itself, only the area chart is available with no indicators.

The assets list is full enough, offering over 90 assets, mostly currency pairs, gold, oil, bitcoin, litecoin, indices and shares.

The interesting part is that you can create your own pairs by selecting different assets. For example you can trade BTC/EUR, APL/EUR or APL/MSF.

Read more
    Mobile App

We saw App Store and Google Play icons on LottMarket website, but they are not yet active. The company is in the process of developing mobile apps for both stores. You can expect to see them live in the near feature.
    PAMM account

LottMarket is the first binary broker offering PAMM accounts, an investment service giving individuals the chance make profit without trading themselves.

The PAMM account is opened by a professional trader, called the manager. He funds the account with a certain amount of money and invites other investors to join the account with their funds.

The manager trades on the account using both his personal capital and the funds of his investors. Profits and losses on the account are allocated among the manager and investors based on the agreed terms.

Read more
    Demo account

LottMarket offers demo accounts up to $10,000 to all traders who deposit $300 or more. We advise you to opt for the demo account as this software is different and requires some practice if you want to get maximum results. Unfortunately, the demo is not free and the broker requires a $300 minimum deposit.
    Bonus

The bonus structure is as follows:

$300 deposit or higher: 30% Bonus
    $500 deposit or higher: 50% Bonus
    $1,000 deposit or higher: 100% Bonus

Deposits & Withdrawals

There isn’t a large choice of payment options, but this could be easily improved. So far, you can deposit using MasterCard, VISA, Neteller, Perfect Money, Wire and other e-wallets. Unfortunately, the company is currently not offering Skrill or WebMoney.

So far, we have not received much feedback from users who have deposited and withdrawn money at LottMarket. ID and address verification usually takes one to three business days and the withdrawal process takes up to three days upon the payment method. We used Neteller for deposit and withdrawal; it took two days to withdraw our money in the account.
    Customer Support

You can get in touch with LottMarket support via Skype, e-mail or phone. Live chat is not yet working, which is definitely a flaw, but there is a live chat icon on the website, and most probably, it will be available soon.

We were in touch with a polite lady on Skype. She was kind enough to give us all the information for payment options, bonuses and PAMM accounts.
    Trading Academy

Educational materials, such as tutorial videos and e-books, are totally missing on the website, but you can get them via e-mail once you register a real account. These videos will help you better understand how the trading software itself works.
    Pros and Cons

Pros

PAMM accounts
    Innovative trading software
    Custom target prices
    You can create your own pairs
    Up to 200% payouts
    Up to 100% bonus

Cons

Demo account is not free
    Live chat is missing
    Chart tool is not integrated
    Trading indicators are missing

Do you have a bad experience with this broker? or something else....

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Do you have a bad experience with this broker? or something else....
    no i dont,i dont know if they are reliable even,but i think its something different from all the new spotoptions brokers.Something that causes curiosity is that they dont have maximum ammount per trade,are they so well capitalized?they claim that earn on a difference of courses (spreads)

Hmmmm seems like a modified version of spread betting and binary options. You need to be careful with something like this adding pips is kind of like leverage and if you lose you lose the amount of the pips also I would think so bottom line if you are not a experience trader I would stay away as your account could be blown quickly.
    Pamm accounts are fairly common in the retail Forex industry. It does sound interesting but I be careful with this one as it seems like they just have more ways for you to lose more money.

I do agree I don't care for SpotOption at all but there are other BO brokers that don't use that platform. This broker is set up much differently than your regular BO broker and I am not talking about the platform.

I think this is a Forex broker that allows you to trade Binary Options
    Wow they say they offer a 10 sec trading option Oh my!

Also it seems like they only offer short term trading under Vanilla from what I saw from 60 sec to 30 mins
    there touch option begins at 10 sec

You can lose a lot of money very quick with this one
    I do like the platform seems very fast
    Last edited by randy1953; 01-08-2016 at 05:42 AM.