Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chromex Capital

Chromex Capital !!!

TrendTrader directed me to Chromex Capital....Has anyone heard of this broker or have any experience trading with them?? I did a little research and all I can find is that their domain did not exist until mid-October.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve C. View Post
    TrendTrader directed me to Chromex Capital....Has anyone heard of this broker or have any experience trading with them?? I did a little research and all I can find is that their domain did not exist until mid-October.
    Why are you seeking out unknown and new brokers best to stay with the ones that have a good rep and been around for a while.

Trend Trader sounds to me like another make easy money scheme, sorry to tell you that
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I'm not seeking out unknown and new. Like I said, I was directed there so I want to know more information.

Well they are unknown and new..as Martin says be careful about these folks that want to send you to a company no one have heard of.
    Best thing you can do is let those kind of folks just go away and read the reviews we have on our forum you will not find a more honest down to earth forum than this one. spend your time researching here and it will serve you in the future.

Maybe you can choose from BOTS recommended binary brokers list.

7. Thanks Michael Hodges thanked this post
    Do what Pak12345 says...

Rookie Member

After posting my story here all I received was Hate responses. There are people and companies that do rip people off. This forum is not the place to post your experience
    Last edited by Davidblatt; 02-22-2016 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidblatt View Post
    I used Chromex capital and they literally will scam you hard. They ask for your credit cards, drivers license , and all of your personal info. Even gives you a form you must sign that states you are giving them money for " services"
    Well Chromex capital, Rob miller, scammed me out of $100k. He called my credit card companies and wired in 90k MORE than what I wanted. Make sure you don't have a high credit line because Chromex capital will wire it into their account and won't tell you about it. Yea. I found out later.
    Then they trade for you for 4 days making " you money" but it's a fake screenshot. You feel like you hit the jackpot only to see your gains evaporate. They then lose all of your money and say " hey I'm sorry but have anymore money?"
    Chromex capital is a fraud. BEWARE. No one will warn you but binary trading is a scam and Chromex Capital is a fraud and scam. They need to be in prison.
    They will complete your life without care and leave you holding empty bag all within a matter of days. Your life will be from rich to rags. Trust me I'm broke and fighting my fraud with my credit card company. Chromex capital and Rob miller ( doubt that's his REAL name) but do NOT USE THESE SCAMMERS.
    Well sorry for that. I know there are tons of scam brokers and this sounds like one.
    However about the credit card thing. If that really happened the credit card company has to give you your money back. The only way you would not get your money back is if the broker can show you authorized those funds which means the broker would have to have in writing that amount.
    It is not like you give you card to a broker and they can do what they want it doesn't work that way.

That was my experience exactly. Rob cleaned me out yesterday. Now he says they (Chromex) are regulated by CySEC but I didn't look into that.
    By the way - VISA says because I approved the first withdrawal they let him (I don't know how he did it)take $20K over the limit !
    Rob Miller took my account from $180,000 to 0 in 20min.
    So that was my first and only experience with trading of any kind.