Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello from Dublin... !!!

Hi folks,finally I decided to joint BOTS since I am start my BO trading last year.
    My name is Darius,I am 47 y.o from Dublin and I am full time working manager,of course family man.
    My goal,meet some virtual friends on this site,share my "experience" of trading,to help people
    avoid mistakes and get some necessery information about BO trading....
    Ok,folks that's it for first time,time to sleep,bysy day tomorrow...

Hey, welcome Darius. Hope you will enjoy this Community!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello Okane,thanks for replay...How are you doing buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Hello Okane,thanks for replay...How are you doing buddy?
    My pleasure, it's all good. Which assets you like to trade and long or short term?

Hello Darius!
    Welcome on the forum.

Hi Milos,thank you and hopeful now on right way.I'll be honest-I am looking for support urgently and will be very very apperciate for information....Regards

Hi mate,good question,first of all I need to start to recover my losses and looking friendly people to work with.Usaly I am traiding on daily basis,but that long story. My bigest problem,I am full time working person and have very limited time to spend on PC for proper trading.That's my short story,mate...

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Hi mate,good question,first of all I need to start to recover my losses and looking friendly people to work with.Usaly I am traiding on daily basis,but that long story. My bigest problem,I am full time working person and have very limited time to spend on PC for proper trading.That's my short story,mate...
    I understand you're hard working man. You can use pause on the job and temporary to watch the charts and daily market. Also you can watch on the bots forum daily or weekly trading tips and set up some trades. You can copy trade from the forum. From our CT.

If you want to cut the losses you'll use 1%-2% risk management for beginning.

First you have to test copy trade and see what is the best solution for you. It is the following:
    1. What trading assets is the best for you
    2, What do you use time frame expiry?
    3. When is the best time to set up trade? When London and New York overlap? Or London session open only....

I did the best I could to explain it.

Hey man, how ya doing? What kind of changes have you made? got a plan? IF not I suggest sticking to one asset, and one strategy, at least at first, and trade small, trade often, but use some rules.

As Michael said, it all comes down to self-evaluation in the first step.
    See what you have been doing, you can start a diary in the members war room on this link.
    Write about your strategy and in general how you have been trading so we can give you feedback.
    Also, I'm pretty sure you need to go to school:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/