Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are you emetionally effected by your profits or losses? !!!

Both losses and profits have the ability to induce emotional reactions in us. A loss can cause us to want to take ‘revenge’ on the market and try and ‘make back’ the money we just lost. A profit can cause us to become overly-confident or even euphoric, which can cause us to deviate from our trading plan and take a trade that is lower probability than what we normally would take.

I suppose you mean "emotionally affected", also your forgot your scam link :P lol.
    Right now I am only emotionally affected by your posts, no good emotions at all.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by edwardfunds001 View Post
    Both losses and profits have the ability to induce emotional reactions in us. A loss can cause us to want to take ‘revenge’ on the market and try and ‘make back’ the money we just lost. A profit can cause us to become overly-confident or even euphoric, which can cause us to deviate from our trading plan and take a trade that is lower probability than what we normally would take.
    Of course this is true this is why the more experienced trader has learned not to chase the money nor to continue trading after a certain amount of wins in a day.
    Also I will add that no software will help you here. A loss is a loss and a win is a win end of story.

Oops I missed that so I see you have something here you would like to promote and does such a great job.
    Well we have a great platform here on CT. so show us what you can do first and if you do well I am sure you will find some interest here. We don't like nor tolerate anyone here that tries to scam but once in a blue moon someone may have something that truly works this is why we give you a chance to show us what you can do. Words are very cheap and actions speak much louder here.
    Last edited by randy1953; 01-06-2016 at 05:44 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150903-WA001.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	3827 take a good look at this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150903-WA001.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	3827 take a good look at this
    All I see is a platform with a high dollar in the account it could be a demo, it also could be nicely pasted in with photoshop it's not hard to do. As I just said we have our own platform here use that and show us.
    To be honest none of us will believe anything you show us about a high dollar (supposed) account. It's just too easy to fake that data.
    But if you trade right here then we will see

Also that screenshot is very old Sept 2015 with someone else name not too clever
    Last edited by randy1953; 01-06-2016 at 05:51 PM.

loool, BigOption is the biggest scam site ever!
    They are blacklisted by authorities and they keep changing their address and
    the complaints are piling up. That's just a demo account btw.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Sounds right
    These guys must think we are all fools here
    I guess this is a endless thing and you are correct it does get very old

Wooow, I was preparing for a long psychological post, examining the deep feelings of a losing trader and it turns out it's just a scam guy. Still, you've got the time to proove your amazing skills. Use CT.

What.....?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

An other scammer. Here is link below
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...igOption-suck/
    Last updated