COME TRADE WITH US,the TAC software gives you accurate profits, NEWBIES most welcome !!!

The great advantage with binary options is you dont need a huge market move to attain great amounts of profit and i was lured in with the idea that 80% or so.. profit every 60 second option trade, so i began spending hundreds of hours looking for a high probability strategy to where i could predict market moves on a one minute basis. after some time i realized that this was impossible. due to the fact that a minute timeframe is too volatile, too little investors a minute candle can bounce in all directions, regardless of trend power or anything else. so i went from that to 5 min entries, attempting to use Fibonacci and momentum indicators to forecast counter trend retracement points in a trending market. this worked half decently, might i add.. but as i said before, im a perfectionist. i strived for a strategy which would be perfect.
    And I have finally gotten to that level where I can no longer lose trading to my broker anymore Because with my system I have been able to make up to 97% signals daily with a win rate of 7-8 out of possible 10 trades, so I can beat my chest and say yes I can get you to the successful path of binary if truly you are ready to learn and improve

The question now is"are you ready ?

2. Thanks ranna4k thanked this post
    Please read the forum rules about advertising!

Quote Originally Posted by edwardfunds001 View Post
    The great advantage with binary options is you dont need a huge market move to attain great amounts of profit and i was lured in with the idea that 80% or so.. profit every 60 second option trade, so i began spending hundreds of hours looking for a high probability strategy to where i could predict market moves on a one minute basis. after some time i realized that this was impossible. due to the fact that a minute timeframe is too volatile, too little investors a minute candle can bounce in all directions, regardless of trend power or anything else. so i went from that to 5 min entries, attempting to use Fibonacci and momentum indicators to forecast counter trend retracement points in a trending market. this worked half decently, might i add.. but as i said before, im a perfectionist. i strived for a strategy which would be perfect.
    And I have finally gotten to that level where I can no longer lose trading to my broker anymore Because with my system I have been able to make up to 97% signals daily with a win rate of 7-8 out of possible 10 trades, so I can beat my chest and say yes I can get you to the successful path of binary if truly you are ready to learn and improve

The question now is"are you ready ?

I think its wrong room for advertising. Also you have to read forum rules for promotion and advertising.

Don't bother, he is just getting paid to spam different trading forums lol.

Man these people need to come up with some new BS already...
    Still with the "I used to struggle but now I have a super secret magic guru strategy". It's gotten OLD!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

I think you should prove your skills by trading CommuniTraders.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Yup, like Martin says, in not so many words... put your money where your mouth is...

Michael, you are hitting right at the heart of the problem! If somebody can trade than why don’t he show us that he can trade. There is no better way to prove your trading capabilities than showing realtime, real world results
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Don't bother, he is just getting paid to spam different trading forums lol.

Man these people need to come up with some new BS already...
    Still with the "I used to struggle but now I have a super secret magic guru strategy". It's gotten OLD!
    Yes, it's either the struggle thing or the "Look at my millions - all my cars, boats and hot chicks - all made up from my super uber duper great strategy/system/signal".

10. Thanks Okane thanked this post