Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi all

Hi all !!!

Hi everyone!

Just a quick message from a newbie to say hi!

Experience-wise, I have absolutely none. In fact it was only last week that I heard the term 'binary options' through an email trying to get me to sign up for some autotrading software.

Thankfully I did my homework and found that it was likely a scam and stumbled upon this forum.

After reading a few bit I am eager to learn and earn. Of course, I'd love to interact with as many of you lovely people as possible

Wishing you all the very best of success for 2016.

Hi!

Welcome on the forum. You'll learn. Only be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by BABigmacus View Post
    Hi everyone!

Just a quick message from a newbie to say hi!

Experience-wise, I have absolutely none. In fact it was only last week that I heard the term 'binary options' through an email trying to get me to sign up for some autotrading software.

Thankfully I did my homework and found that it was likely a scam and stumbled upon this forum.

After reading a few bit I am eager to learn and earn. Of course, I'd love to interact with as many of you lovely people as possible

Wishing you all the very best of success for 2016.
    Welcome! Glad you did your research. Think I got you on Skype btw =).
    Yeah, those autotraders (autoscammers) are always BS. See you next week when we launch CommuniTraders-Live!

*PS, don't forget our amazing school: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome Aboard Mate!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

You are definitely in the right place. Welcome aboard and good trading to you!

Thanks for the warm welcome

Patience I can do. I can't afford to lose a lot so I'd rather get clued up and learn/practice until I'm confident enough to trade properly.

Probably sounds a bit cliché, but 2016 is my year for success and I'll be doing everything I can to achieve it. I'd also love to be in a position to help others with what I learn.

Okane - thanks for the Skype add - the whole setup sounds brilliant. I'll also be enrolling in the school to get my knowledge journey underway.

Thanks again for such a great welcome to the forum

7. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Welcome aboard mate! Wishing you great success and many new friends among binary trading community this year!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by BABigmacus View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome

Patience I can do. I can't afford to lose a lot so I'd rather get clued up and learn/practice until I'm confident enough to trade properly.

Probably sounds a bit cliché, but 2016 is my year for success and I'll be doing everything I can to achieve it. I'd also love to be in a position to help others with what I learn.

Okane - thanks for the Skype add - the whole setup sounds brilliant. I'll also be enrolling in the school to get my knowledge journey underway.

Thanks again for such a great welcome to the forum
    Nice and welcome aboard m8

From one newbie to another, welcome! Go to school, soak up as much information as you can from there, and then start reading some posts and check out other members diaries. Download MT4 and start watching the charts, and research, research, research. I still have yet to make a live trade, I want to fine tune a strategy that works using communitraders and then a broker demo account. Then I'll be ready to roll!!

Welcome to the group! Are you new to trading financial instruments?