New guy here...trader and system developer !!!

I've been trading stocks, spot FX and futures for quite a while, but Binary Options are a much better way (for me anyway) to manage risk. I don't have to think about targets and stops (a frequent problem of mine).

I'm excited about the Skype comms coming up soon! Looking forward to participate!

Hello and welcome! It's probably easy for you starting with BOs since you already have some trading experience. Why don't you start your own journal so you can share and let others comment on your strategies and techniques? This could be useful for both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Why don't you start your own journal so you can share and let others comment on your strategies and techniques? This could be useful for both sides.
    Thanks Dan, I'd like to do that...and I've tried it, but I ran into technical difficulties and gave up. I'll look at it again.

I trade 60-sec options using price action primarily (support becomes resistance, resistance becomes support), and some simple trend reference indicators...SMA60, Bollinger, Stochastic. (I'll have those indis on my charts, but not too dependent on them). I do prefer to take trades in the direction of the major trend. I look for prices at which had a big reaction in the near past, and when the market returns to them, I look for reversals and hop on board (get in on retracements to support/resistance)

My win rate is pretty low...52.43%...so I need to resort to a modified martingale position sizing approach. I hope the upcoming Skype room will get my win rate about 50% higher, then I can abandon martingale completely.

btw...I'm at 91.2% net gain in 3-weeks of trading my "strategy".

Ok...I'm off to a good start on my BOTS journal...100% win rate (1 for 1)...should I stop now??? LOL

Hello! I like the idea of journal and share it, i would love to see the progress. I am new at this forum and I am here to share experience and learn new stuff! My win rate is around 85%, i suppose that it would be even higher but I've been searching for the right broker for months, and now I use Sigma option, and I hope that the rate would rise now