Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Found a very good Forex broker that takes US traders !!!

The broker name is Tallinex
    Website is
    https://www.tallinex.com/

what is good is that they have excellent reviews by the Forex Peace Army which I do trust.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public...w.tallinex.com

However it appears they don't allow BO trading as of yet but still a good find for US traders.

If anyone here has experience with this broker please do share.
    thanks
    Randy
    Last edited by randy1953; 01-03-2016 at 02:52 AM.

2. Thanks moxmovies thanked this post
    The weirdest thing ever... I just received an email from Tallinex official checking about writing articles for BOTS in exchange for a link...

well this is no FX forums, so i'll pass. Still weird.

btw - I think this guy already begun posting - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....irs-%282016%29
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

QUOTE=Martin Kay;56536]The weirdest thing ever... I just received an email from Tallinex official checking about writing articles for BOTS in exchange for a link...

well this is no FX forums, so i'll pass. Still weird.

btw - I think this guy already begun posting - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....irs-%282016%29[/QUOTE]

Yup that's how I found those guys. They don't care for BO brokers. They told me in some emails that all BO brokers because of the way they are set up and you are trading against the broker that in the long run you will alway lose. I went back and forth with them but maybe they are correct. This Forex broker says they re a true ECN broker which is a very good thing.
    Here's the last email I received from them.
    What do you guys think is Tallinex correct about BO brokers?

Email from Tallinex below:

"What I'm saying is that BO brokers are really no different to market-making FX brokers - they lose whatever you win.

Both will typically allow a trader to make some profits until they start trading bigger positions, and then that trader will lose (manipulated or not) because the broker needs to recover those "winnings" and relies on trader losses for its operating profits.

An ECN broker (i.e. Tallinex) earns its profit from spread or trade commission and has no vested interest in clients losing as the risk is passed off to liquidity providers (banks) who act as counter-party to each trade. By contrast, a BO / MM broker assumes all risk (since there's no counter-party) and *requires* clients to lose in order to be profitable as a business

What I'm saying is that BO brokers are really no different to market-making FX brokers - they lose whatever you win."

Everybody knows that! Now, there's a new kind of BO broker coming:

"TradEqual is a new binary options trading broker and platform with a completely new approach and concept of binary options trading. As opposed to classic binary options brokers where a trader trades ‘against the broker’, TradEqual is based on ‘peer-to-peer’ trading. The name itself is derived from the 'Trade Equal', meaning that the broker only serves as an intermediate service between the traders."

What do you think

Quote Originally Posted by Frontline View Post
    "What I'm saying is that BO brokers are really no different to market-making FX brokers - they lose whatever you win."

Everybody knows that! Now, there's a new kind of BO broker coming:

"TradEqual is a new binary options trading broker and platform with a completely new approach and concept of binary options trading. As opposed to classic binary options brokers where a trader trades ‘against the broker’, TradEqual is based on ‘peer-to-peer’ trading. The name itself is derived from the 'Trade Equal', meaning that the broker only serves as an intermediate service between the traders."

What do you think?
    Sounds very interesting I'm wondering how they have it set up. In normal retail trading you are trading against the broker, with ECN the counter party are the banks with this new one the counter will be other traders so what happens when you have too many traders on one side of a trade and not enough on the other?
    anyhow sounds good so far?

Yes, the idea is beautiful - but how does it really work in practice? Must keep an eye on if there will be reviews or researches about this broker. - At least one can say the binary options has become an industry and it is developing fast. More and more new participants and ideas pop up almost daily.

in theory it does sound great. I know Cantor Exchange and SpotOption are working on a new regulated US broker, the idea is pretty similiar in a way - options are made within the exchange, and traders are allowed to buy and sell their options in accordance. Ofcourse, it's still early days for that project and I haven't heard of any updates on that matter.

as frontline said, in theory that sounds great. and he was more then right when he said "At least one can say the binary options has become an industry and it is developing fast". We sure enjoy the buzz around the BO industry, and im sure all traders could benefit from this positive change
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

There is so much out there. I was reading last night on I think EFX website about spread betting and CFDs which Binary Options is a part of.
    CFDs just means you are betting on the difference between the buy and sell and spread betting works the same way but with one major difference with Binary Options you can never lose more than you invest per trade but with Spread betting and CFDs you trade with leverage man that can blow your whole account in just a few trades. I also did not see anything that disallowed US traders from spread betting or CFDs but it was late and I could had missed something. In the UK spread betting is considered gambling and it's tax free.

Spread betting is an old system, where you can bet if the price rises or falls, and you set a value for the pip (forex). For example you bet the price will rise and you set a price of €5 per pip. The price rises 10 pips and you win 10x$5= €50. My favourite broker (if this is allowed) Binary.com is now testing the spread betting system with their Random indices. It resembles the StockPairs's KiKo system: the winner is which of the predefined higher or lower target price is FIRST reached (no timeframe set, just which target is touched first).
    In Binary.com's system you can in addition yourself set a price (e.g.$1/$5/$100 etc.) for a pip.
    Remember, if the price goes against your bet you loose the same amount defined for the pip.

In normal spread betting you do not not have any target prices to reach. You just set a price for a pip/point and bet the price rises/falls. Spread betting is really tax free in UK and EU area because it is considered as betting (you do not buy or sell anything - you just bet). BTW - isn't the binary option trading the same thing?? This is now a question the officials are arguing about in Europe.

Randy. Re.: Tallinex. They can run on their MT4 a Weekend Gap trading EA. Weekend Gap is a very good system to trade, but the broker must open precisely on the market opening, and Tallinex does that.