Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A very usefull tool for watching youtube videos !!!

If you are like me I use youtube quite a bit to watch trading videos etc.
    As you know depending on speed of your internet etc they can be a pain to watch.
    Well this tool makes all the hassle go away and plus it actually makes a copy of the video you want to watch and it does all this in a matter of seconds or a few mins for a hour long video. It's called a IDM short for internet download manager. You can try it for free at link at the end of my post.

Truly it's a amazing piece of software. In just a matter of a min or less you will have your complete video downloaded and placed wherever you want on your computer. Of course you can always delete the video when and if you want. I think the program costs $29.95 ( I got mine for free don't ask if you don't want to know how)
    any how I downloaded it yesterday and it was love at first site(pun intended). There were a couple of trading videos I wanted to watch each ran around 20 mins and I had both videos ready to play on my desktop in less than 2 mins.
    Oh this is not just for youtube it's for all videos so once you have the program installed then anytime you are watching a video online a small window pops up asking you if you want to download the video and what format and quality you like and then the location and in one click your done.
    Give it a try esp if you use youtube.
    http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
    Happy New Year
    Randy

Also I am not a affiliate and this is not a sales pitch I just wanted to share this as I feel everyone that uses youtube even once in a while will benefit.
    However they do have a affiliate program maybe Martin would like to put a ad up I think he gets 20% off every sale.
    Give it a try I think you will really like the time and hassle it saves you, I know I do.
    Last edited by randy1953; 01-02-2016 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post

Also I am not a affiliate and this is not a sales pitch I just wanted to share this as I feel everyone that uses youtube even once in a while will benefit.
    However they do have a affiliate program maybe Martin would like to put a ad up I think he gets 20% off every sale.
    Give it a try I think you will really like the time and hassle it saves you, I know I do.
    enjoy lol, but I really think you can get such tool for free somewhere else
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I don't know, for me it's already quite comfortable to watch youtube videos without any extra tools.

I watched youtube videos without extra tools. So far so good.

I did not know that there's a useful tool for watching Youtube videos. But come to think of it, why do I need to use Internet Download Manager when I can just go to Youtube website and watch the videos there for free?

Quote Originally Posted by jkute View Post
    I did not know that there's a useful tool for watching Youtube videos. But come to think of it, why do I need to use Internet Download Manager when I can just go to Youtube website and watch the videos there for free?
    Well, that's Randy for ya, he always has a "secret remedy" for everything :P.

No but jokes aside, I think because some people have bad internet and it's easier to download so they can re-watch even when their internet is offline or
    their speed is limited.
    With us connected to super fast Wi-Fi and fiber optics downloading is useless.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Well, that's Randy for ya, he always has a "secret remedy" for everything :P.

No but jokes aside, I think because some people have bad internet and it's easier to download so they can re-watch even when their internet is offline or
    their speed is limited.
    With us connected to super fast Wi-Fi and fiber optics downloading is useless.
    Agree with you, Okane

Quote Originally Posted by jkute View Post
    No needed to be download. Only good wifi net speed.

i just change my IP address and im ok lol

Why? I don't understand, youtube was always free, and after installing ad blocker in addition you won't have any ads either.