Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Do Such Binary Option Payouts Exist??! !!!

Are there any Up/Down binary options on any brokerages such that say the payoff is 85%,you can only lose 85% of what you invested?

If so, could you give me a list of some of these brokers.

Thanks

Rookie Member
    Btw, if there are no such options then the 'Trade' simulation part of the website is pretty unrealistic, as you only lose the same % as the payout not 100% of what you invested.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnumOpus View Post
    Are there any Up/Down binary options on any brokerages such that say the payoff is 85%,you can only lose 85% of what you invested?

Thanks
    I believe you ask this silly question before as I see to remember it.
    I also think you know the answer which is no way. think about it it's the same as asking are there any BO brokers that give you a 100% payout when you invest 100% of your money it's the same thing.

You invest $10 per trade.If you win you'll earn between 70%-85% payout or $7-8.5$ per trade.

If you lost trade it is 100% your investment amount.You lost all $10.

Its simple to explain and understand.

Rookie Member
    Didn't ask this 'silly question' before, not in this form at least. Then, why does the Trade section effectively give a 100% payout (you can only win/lose 85% of invested capital), of what use is this?

Rookie Member
    Of course it's simple to understand, though I'm not sure why the 'Trade' section offers effectively 100% payout.

If I'm not mistaken AnyOption has a good return on investment policy, I'll have to check it out to be sure of what I'm talking about, it may not be an 85% pay/85% risk situation but close. And any way, CT is a demo platform, not a broker, and meant for education/example/copying to a real account...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    If I'm not mistaken AnyOption has a good return on investment policy, I'll have to check it out to be sure of what I'm talking about, it may not be an 85% pay/85% risk situation but close. And any way, CT is a demo platform, not a broker, and meant for education/example/copying to a real account...
    there is also the option builder at a SpotOption platform near you but that is definitely not 85/85 like you are looking for... but better than nothing.

Didn't ask this 'silly question' before, not in this form at least. Then, why does the Trade section effectively give a 100% payout (you can only win/lose 85% of invested capital), of what use is this?
    I wasn't trying to be sarcastic but you did ask this same question on 11/26.
    If you invest $100 and win $85 and if you lose only $85 then in a way it's the same as 100/100 which I don't see any broker doing as of yet. However with larger Forex brokers allowing BO trading and the competition increasing you never know there may be a day when we will see this.
    I know when I first began trading BO I didn't know I thought when I won I won 100%. I kept winning trades but my account was only going up 70% on each trade I won. I thought something was wrong then I saw how the game is played. It's the main reason why BO trading and money management is so very important. It's never is a 1 to 1 bet. So if you just keep winning only half your trades and losing the other half it won't be long before you blow your whole account. It's even more important in short term trading where the payoff is normally around 70$%. you lose just 2 trades there and now you have to make up 60% in profits just to get back where you started from. I personally feel it should be 100/100 simply because there are more than enough losers in BO and the brokers will still make lots of money but brokers are greedy folks and it will take a lot of pressure from other brokers to see payouts equal loses but one can hope.

Thanks
    dude why do your questions always sounds the same? do such payouts exists? do such instruments exist? do such bla bla yada yada?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams