A great new Movie-The Big Short !!!

I have a friend in Hollywood and every year around this time he sends me movies that are called screeners. this means these films get sent out to selected groups of folks to vote on them. these movies are not in the theaters as of yet.
    there are a few new movies which are very good but the best of the lot for me was the film called.
    The Big Short. It's a amazing movie based on the true story of what happened here in 2008 and the banking industry
    If you get a chance next year please check this film out you won't be disappointed.
    Randy

2. Thanks Dan21 thanked this post
    Thanks for the idea, Randy!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Thanks for the idea, Randy!
    Thank you!

de nada it was a good film

Yeah, I saw this, it was pretty dam good. very informative but also quite entertaining.

I saw this as well, was hard catching up with the concepts, but what a great movie!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    I saw this as well, was hard catching up with the concepts, but what a great movie!
    yeah, but the explanations by the guest stars was very funny, and for anyone keeping up with the economy and living through the financial crisis it is a must see for sure