Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick question about BOTS! !!!

Hi everyone! I'm new to the BO world, and I'm trying to get started. I've read a lot of stuff on this site, and on this forum, and I've come to a fairly odd doubt. I see everyone saying to stay away from robots (which I understand, why would anyone give a "money maker machine" for free, instead of keeping it and become super-rich? ). So, why is finalsignals.com the 2nd on this list: ww*. binaryoptionsthatsuck .com/ binary-options-signals/? I've created an account and there is an auto-trade option and a tab with several signals. Aren't we supposed to stay away from this kind of software? If so, why does the BOTS site recomend this?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by carrapa View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the BO world, and I'm trying to get started. I've read a lot of stuff on this site, and on this forum, and I've come to a fairly odd doubt. I see everyone saying to stay away from robots (which I understand, why would anyone give a "money maker machine" for free, instead of keeping it and become super-rich? ). So, why is finalsignals.com the 2nd on this list: ww*. binaryoptionsthatsuck .com/ binary-options-signals/? I've created an account and there is an auto-trade option and a tab with several signals. Aren't we supposed to stay away from this kind of software? If so, why does the BOTS site recomend this?

Thank you
    LOL, that list is based on user's ratings, we don't control the ratings there. Whether it's a good software or a bad software (as you said above, we're very anti make easy money machines), it's up to the users to rate the services you find on that page. We only rate brokers!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Ok! Thank you!

User ratings shouldn't be trusted too much. Smart scammers simply rate their scam with a lot of good reviews, often by fellow scammers or by using several addresses.

The ratings can be useful - mostly you pick out the fake easily - but are only opinions after all.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    User ratings shouldn't be trusted too much. Smart scammers simply rate their scam with a lot of good reviews, often by fellow scammers or by using several addresses.

The ratings can be useful - mostly you pick out the fake easily - but are only opinions after all.
    unfortunately we don't have many people reviewing signal services and autotrader, so I kinda "glued" CommuniTraders with 100 ratings hoping that when you reach that page, the only reasonable solution would be CT (;
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Rookie Member
    I prefer not to deal with robots, especially those, which are not provided by brokers

Rookie Member
    I am here to spam the forums with BS and have people emailing me so I can scam them! Please ban me./Sir Shit Bricks
    Last edited by Okane; 02-08-2016 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunmi View Post
    I prefer not to deal with robots, especially those, which are not provided by brokers
    I have learn't trusting at ones' own trading skills and staying away from signals and robots as they usually back fire on some specific points.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirbricks01 View Post
    The real bots are expensive to get that's why rich traders stay rich. Bots like BlackBolt, Robot by George .S.
    I'm cautious about trading software and trading signals providers. It is needed to research and test it trading signals first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirbricks01 View Post
    The real bots are expensive to get that's why rich traders stay rich. Bots like BlackBolt, Robot by George .S.
    That's a scam. There are no real working bots and that George guys doesn't even exist in real life.
    Only banks have algorithms and even those need constant programming, maintenance
    and are not anywhere near the 70-90% accuracy that scammers claim their bots are.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content