Thread: Hello everyone

Hello everyone !!!

Hi, my name is John, from Ireland. I am new to trading,so still very raw as what to do. I have done a lot of reading on this site(very helpful,thanks) as well as other useful sites. I opened an account with the minimum and got duly smashed in no time. I've being using the demo site and has helped me to cut out basic errors including, putting instead calling, and not taking the right price.

I hope to learn more here and contribute if I can, because its a pretty harsh environment out there on your own.
    I wont be using any bots or any snake oil sellers help, as that is the sure way to the poor house. There are no short cuts in life, so why should trading be any different.

Good luck everyone

John

Quote Originally Posted by tickles View Post
    Hi, my name is John, from Ireland. I am new to trading,so still very raw as what to do. I have done a lot of reading on this site(very helpful,thanks) as well as other useful sites. I opened an account with the minimum and got duly smashed in no time. I've being using the demo site and has helped me to cut out basic errors including, putting instead calling, and not taking the right price.

I hope to learn more here and contribute if I can, because its a pretty harsh environment out there on your own.
    I wont be using any bots or any snake oil sellers help, as that is the sure way to the poor house. There are no short cuts in life, so why should trading be any different.

Good luck everyone

John
    Hi John!

Welcome to CommuniTraders!
    I think you are on the right path. Just take it slow, gain more education, experience and learn to control your emotions and you'll be okay. Yes there are no short cuts in life and I totally agree with you about staying away from snake oil sellers.

Happy trading

Hi John,

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

If you are new to trading, than School is just for you http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/
    You will learn a lot and you can ask your questions to the other forum members and trade on CommuniTraders demo. It is the best way to learn experience without risking your own money.
    Wishing you good luck to you too!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello John!

Welcome to our trading community.You can learn a lot of binary options trading here. You can continue to read the articles and trading diaries.
    I advice you to practice trading using by our CT.

I wish you more luck in trading.

Milos

Welcome aboard, I think the others have already said what I would have said, you've come to the right place, use the school, makes some friends, learn to trade successfully, have a good time...

Welcome to BOTS, John! Don't hesitate to browse as much as you want. This is the best place to become a good BO trader. At first, you better stick to demo accounts (for example, try our CT) and keep on reading the School articles and the forum posts. Choose your broker carefully before you open a real account. I wish you good luck!

thanks guys for the welcome
    I am using the CT demo currently (ranked 4th)and it very helpful with the strategy that I'm working on.
    i am working with currencies and this is an example of the chart page i use

chart 1 price history moving average 10, 30, 200

chart 2 stochastic 12 3k 5D

chart RSI 5 RSI 1

I use the 1 min chart as guide on the stochastic 20/80 lines and if they correspond on the other time frame I try to get the lowest/highest price, depending on the direction I'm going.

I cant show chart as I've less than 5 posts, that I can easily solve

Keep it up and keep us updated!

Welcome John!

Good you started practicing with CT. Take your time to master your trading and then get your lost money back by crushing the markets