Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What Kind of a Trader are You? Ultimate Questionnaire! !!!

Hey All!!!

Thanks to Okane, we have this new great "What kind of a trader are you" questionnaire!

Check it out!!

Link:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...questionnaire/
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

2. Thanks Okane, Ronnel thanked this post
    Share your results here, we would love to know!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

My result is Trader Type A

Yey! I'm on my glorious road of making mega bucks, HAHA!

I couldn't have done it if I didn't study Bots School and listen to my mentors like Okane Sensei and willyw Sensei
    Last edited by Ronnel; 12-29-2015 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnel View Post
    My result is Trader Type A

Yey! I'm on my glorious road of making mega bucks, HAHA!

I couldn't have done it if I didn't study Bots School and listen to my mentors like Okane Sensei and willyw Sensei
    Actually, I've noticed that you're doing pretty well.

6. Thanks Ronnel thanked this post
    Mine is Type A with a score of 93. Thanks to Pros @ BOTS taking me this far. Specially Okane, Martin and Willyw. Your advice and BOTS School gave me this knowledge.

But I have to admit that I need further learning to be a real Pro on this field. These days I'm studding "Reading Price Charts Bar by Bar" by Al Brooks.

Thanks Guys. Wish you all the Pros and members of BOTS a profitable and prosperous new year 2016. See you guys in Next Year!

8. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post
    80 points so that puts me at the very top of Trader Type B , advanced and methodical trader who follows strict rules....which means absolutely nothing in my opinion. In 2015 I strictly followed 3 different strategies for 60-sec, 5-min, & 30-min expiry based on MT4 analysis and indicators. All I did was lose, none of them worked consistently or at all. I also tried several autotraders. All of them were BS too.

I made 88 points which makes me a Trader Type A, but I am pretty sure I have a lot more to learn in order to really become a True Pro.

Just took test had a 87
    Interesting questions more than 1 correct answer with a lot of them
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    Just took test had a 87
    Interesting questions more than 1 correct answer with a lot of them
    thanks
    there is no one right answer for a lot of these questions, it depends on what kind of trader you are, that's why this survey score helps to determine what kind of trader you are...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    there is no one right answer for a lot of these questions, it depends on what kind of trader you are, that's why this survey score helps to determine what kind of trader you are...
    In a way yes but there are some very funny answers made me laugh like crazy.