Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

mind blowing profits !!!

He CommuniTraders all we do is to trade for you no matter the broker whatsoever your area using we must make a huge amount of profit for you within a period of one month your account will amaze you when you see what you have in your balance in your broker account. We also send you the trading proof of each trading everyday after trading for you.
    Last edited by charlz; 04-03-2016 at 09:51 AM.

LOOOL... That first sentence... so in a hurry to scam a newbie that they don't even
    spend 30 seconds on writing understandable posts.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Let's see you trading, if you can get good results on CommuniTraders you might as well get some clients
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by charlz View Post
    He CommuniTraders all we do is to trade for you no matter the broker whatsoever your area using we must make a huge amount of profit for you within a period of one month your account will amaze you when you see what you have in your balance in your broker account. We also send you the trading proof of each trading everyday after trading for you. We are CAN'TBETRUSTEDTRADINGFIRM.
    Contact us if interested. Don't contact us when not insane...
    This is not the best intro presentation for any kind of business, especially trading and signal providing business, but it is your choice how to present yourself.

It is really good way to present yourself by trading for a while here in CommuniTraders and show everybody you are capable of doing real trading. Otherwise who will believe your CAN'T BE TRUSTED TRADING FIRM ??
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

We are CAN'TBETRUSTEDTRADINGFIRM.
    Lol, I guess they better need some revisions in their trading firm name first so that they can be trusted.

Hahaha, nice one SeaSalt - nailed it.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Yes, proof to us on our CommuniTraders platform so we can believe and trust you!!!!!

First - learn English. Than someone might trust you for knowing the markets.

For God's sake, you must know English simply for reading the news and events.

A very weak one.

can't be trusted trading firm? I guess the name says it all? At least they are honest~
    How about give me your money so I can screw you trading firm or If you are dumb enough to trust us you deserve to be screwed trading firm?
    What are these guys thinking?

He CommuniTraders all we do is to trade for you no matter the broker whatsoever your area using we must make a huge amount of profit for you within a period of one month your account will amaze you when you see what you have in your balance in your broker account. We also send you the trading proof of each trading everyday after trading for you. We are CAN'TBETRUSTEDTRADINGFIRM.
    Hi!

Welcome to bots trading community.

Can you explain better?I didn't understand at all.

Spelling errors, grammar errors and sentence constructions.

What do you trade? Binaries or forex trading?

I'm confused.

Try our CT.

Happy trading!

Milos