Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Winners Edgae? !!!

Does anyone here know a trader that mentors you in his course " The Winners Edge?
    His name is Casey Stubbs.
    The course is inner active plus he live trades with you.
    I have to say it is impressive he is live trading a live account in which he began with $50. It's verified and on myfxbook.com so we know it's real. He began trading this account 30 days ago and is now over 2500%. He had something like 37 winners in a row but also a few losers and he shares how he lost a few trades which is good.
    The course though is not cheap by any means it's $4000 . no gimmicks just real solid trading.

Now it's Forex trading not BO but that's fine with me if you can trade Forex well you can easily tweak your strategy to work with binary options. Man if I had the money I give this guy a shot. He seems like the real deal. He says he has 9 children so he's probably a Mormon and Mormons do know how to do well with money.

Is this Casey Stubbs? Here is link below:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XdABUhxVmI

Hey Randy, I don’t know why you are promoting this guy and why you are so sure that he is a genuine trader, but if you wish give it a try. Actually 9 children, wow seems like a small kinder garden haha For me two will be max I can take care of If you have his myfxbook profile, share here to check. I was pretty good in evaluating trading statistics and can imediatly tell you are his results a pure luck or a good strategy!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

4000$? What a ripoff...
    I had a 30ish something wins in a row too, maybe my upcoming Skype group should
    cost 4000 too hahaha. Oh, we are three coaches so that would cost 12K.

30 days? Let him trade for at least 350 before jumping in with 4K lol. Of course he is good with money, obviously
    he isn't spending any on contraceptives.
    Last edited by Okane; 12-26-2015 at 06:49 PM.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hahaha Yea! That sounds good 3x4=12k is really a good number
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    4000$? What a ripoff...
    I had a 30ish something wins in a row too, maybe my upcoming Skype group should
    cost 4000 too hahaha. Oh, we are three coaches so that would cost 12K.

30 days? Let him trade for at least 350 before jumping in with 4K lol. Of course he is good with money, obviously
    he isn't spending any on contraceptives.
    I think that guy is trying to make some fast bucks. He just teach a few students and he could rest for many months without financial worries for his 9 kids. Many newbies and naive traders will be easily convinced. And with his trading he must be trading from his personal yacht.
    I would rather spend my time researching and studying new trading strategies to improve trading RATHER THEN WASTE TIME searching for the Golden Goose that lay golden egges or the Holy Grail.

Do you agree with me, Okane and Kolyo???????

7. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    I think that guy is trying to make some fast bucks. He just teach a few students and he could rest for many months without financial worries for his 9 kids. Many newbies and naive traders will be easily convinced. And with his trading he must be trading from his personal yacht.
    I would rather spend my time researching and studying new trading strategies to improve trading RATHER THEN WASTE TIME searching for the Golden Goose that lay golden egges or the Holy Grail.

Do you agree with me, Okane and Kolyo???????
    I'm with you, I'd rather win a little on my own than anything else, its the satisfaction of it....

Haha, well said Willy, I'm with you too!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

I'd like to see his myfxbook too out of curiosity. I agree with the others that this incredible success might be just a lucky strike. Both ways, his course is way too expensive and I highly doubt that it's worth the money.

Thanks Mike and Okane.

I learn the hard way, too. I have undergone formal training in my first company and undergone personal training from my mentor and after 1 year in the trade besides being a trader I am also a trainer/coach. Now I am still coach BUT I DON'T charge so high a fees.
    Okane, Mike and Milos also coach and they don't charge so much either.

Randy, why waste your precious time searching for coaches where we can coach you here?