Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Market Punter Binary Options Broker from New Zealand !!!

Have any of you ever heard of Market Punter from New Zealand? Are they any good? Thanks

We know about this new broker, but still need to make a review on them. Stay tuned! We'll have more information soon.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by gooney View Post
    Have any of you ever heard of Market Punter from New Zealand? Are they any good? Thanks
    I didn't hear about this broker. We'll see. Thank you for update.

looks interesting and of course will not take US traders..

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    We know about this new broker, but still need to make a review on them. Stay tuned! We'll have more information soon.
    this is not a new broker i think is in market from 2010

Do they have any review page on Forex Peace Army? I hope BOTS team will provide a complete review of this broker soon, you will have to be little patient.

Review and feedback takes time. just be patience

Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    Review and feedback takes time. just be patience

Hi, how long will the review/feedback take for this broker? I am thinking of trying them out.

haven't started working on that review, but did manage to find a few interesting facts:
    1. MarketPunter was a platform provider, they had a broker called TradeSmarter (that was almost 3 years ago, but relevant to our story)
    2. TradeSmarter became the platform provider, MarketPunter became a broker
    3. When you search for registration number FSP325466 you'll find many brokers using the TradeSmarter/MarketPunter with the same registration number.
    4. I believe TraderSmarter/MarketPunter are registered as a platform provider by the FSPR, and they allow all their white label brokers to use that registration number as some certificate of reliability

On a more positive note, I like TS (TradeSmarter) platform and the brokers using it. I think those could be trusted, brokers like marketpunter,callandput and others (run the registration number on google)
    I also believe there are better options
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    haven't started working on that review, but did manage to find a few interesting facts:
    1. MarketPunter was a platform provider, they had a broker called TradeSmarter (that was almost 3 years ago, but relevant to our story)
    2. TradeSmarter became the platform provider, MarketPunter became a broker
    3. When you search for registration number FSP325466 you'll find many brokers using the TradeSmarter/MarketPunter with the same registration number.
    4. I believe TraderSmarter/MarketPunter are registered as a platform provider by the FSPR, and they allow all their white label brokers to use that registration number as some certificate of reliability

On a more positive note, I like TS (TradeSmarter) platform and the brokers using it. I think those could be trusted, brokers like marketpunter,callandput and others (run the registration number on google)
    I also believe there are better options
    martin market punter doesnt accept clients from e.u .i chat with them and they told me to search for a cysec broker because they dont accept e.u clients.the truth is that i like their platform(tradesmarter)i like the time frames even for indexes like dax.martin callandput i think that is out of business check the web for that,really i cant find a tradesmater broker and i need one if anybody can suggest a reliable tradesmarter broker that would be nice