Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Thunder

Trade Thunder !!!

Curious is anyone currently trading with this broker?
    they do have a very negative review about how non user friendly their platform is . I guess they throw everything on a single webpage making you scroll to find your assets. this is a concern for me I trade 60 sec and when I trade I like to have the whole window filled only with the chart of what I am trading so I can see the movement. the complaint said they have no pop outs so I am wondering what you are looking at when you trade. I do like the one click trading but when you trade you need to have your assets right there so in a sec or 2 you can trade them.
    Any feed back on this.
    thanks
    Randy

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    Curious is anyone currently trading with this broker?
    they do have a very negative review about how non user friendly their platform is . I guess they throw everything on a single webpage making you scroll to find your assets. this is a concern for me I trade 60 sec and when I trade I like to have the whole window filled only with the chart of what I am trading so I can see the movement. the complaint said they have no pop outs so I am wondering what you are looking at when you trade. I do like the one click trading but when you trade you need to have your assets right there so in a sec or 2 you can trade them.
    Any feed back on this.
    thanks
    Randy
    I use Trade Thunder but they don't seen to have any options for turbo trades (60 second etc). Besides that I like the platform. It has a large range of currency pairs available at all times and trades can be placed quickly without the slippage/price manipulation you get on shit brokers like Banc de Binary.

Quote Originally Posted by sofaking View Post
    I use Trade Thunder but they don't seen to have any options for turbo trades (60 second etc). Besides that I like the platform. It has a large range of currency pairs available at all times and trades can be placed quickly without the slippage/price manipulation you get on shit brokers like Banc de Binary.
    Hmm so they don't have 60 secs trading or they have it but not many options?
    Sorry I'm not sure I understand you.
    I know the platform is good
    Thanks

Hmm so they don't have 60 secs trading or they have it but not many options?
    Sorry I'm not sure I understand you.
    I know the platform is good
    Thanks
    Read it again. It's not that difficult to understand. They don't have 60 second trading.

TradeThunder has 60-second options...I've been trading them since early December 2015.
    Here's a screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/d26Mhv70J1G2

I really like their platform...I have over 800 trades on it.

6. Thanks sofaking thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbgtrading View Post
    TradeThunder has 60-second options...I've been trading them since early December 2015.

Good to know I thought they had 60 secs that's why I was confused about the previous member post.

So how are you doing with the short term trading there?
    thanks

So the payout is 75% on the USD/JPY that is good.
    What does the 17.5 mean?

Another question when it says payout 17.5% what does this mean? Clearly they payout more than this. Normally 60 secs payouts are at least 70%
    thanks
    Last edited by randy1953; 01-06-2016 at 05:05 PM.

Good to know I thought they had 60 secs that's why I was confused about the previous member post.

thanks

So the payout is 75% on the USD/JPY that is good.
    What does the 17.5 mean?

Another question when it says payout 17.5% what does this mean? Clearly they payout more than this. Normally 60 secs payouts are at least 70%
    thanks
    It means he invested 10 :P. So 75% gives him 17.5$
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    It means he invested 10 :P. So 75% gives him 17.5$
    Ahh I see probably could had figured that one out if I took the time. Nice
    Looks like a good platform I may just give them a try
    Getting time I think to get back into the game here.
    thanks

thanks
    I'm doing pretty well...my win rate is 52.55%...which might sound bad, but I do have a delayed martingale position sizing strategy that is doing an excellent job of keeping me out of drawdown. Basically, my trade size is fixed for the first 3 trades (I risk 1% of my account). If I were to lose all 3 of those trades, then I'll engage a basic martingale sizing method.

What do you guys think about this type of delayed martingale approach? Personally, I hate martingaling at all...so I'm constantly working on increasing my win rate, naturally. I have joined the Skype group and looking forward to sharpening my win pct.

On the up side, my delayed-martingale approach is averaging me 5% ROI per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sbgtrading View Post

Oops, just seeing the 60 second option now. Sorry for the confusion. Haven't used this platform much yet.