High/Low broker, best broker out there? !!!

Hello

I just discovered the Australian broker High-Low (highlow.net) and it seems to be quite good.

I trade daily, and others brokers have a return rate of about 70%. They propose 85% returns! Which is huge (the higher i've seen)

They are Australian regulated and they have segregated accounts (which means they don't play with your money)

The only other Australian Binary Broker i know is Vantage FX but they have a very low return and start at only 9:05 instead of 9:00 (why?) so it's not my first choice

but Australian brokers are good i think...

I've contacted the support yesterday and asked them a question about the disappearance of UK100 monday and i've received an answer less than 10 hours later! wow!

What do you think about this broker?

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by ionone View Post
    Hello

I just discovered the Australian broker High-Low (highlow.net) and it seems to be quite good.

I trade daily, and others brokers have a return rate of about 70%. They propose 85% returns! Which is huge (the higher i've seen)

They are Australian regulated and they have segregated accounts (which means they don't play with your money)

The only other Australian Binary Broker i know is Vantage FX but they have a very low return and start at only 9:05 instead of 9:00 (why?) so it's not my first choice

but Australian brokers are good i think...

I've contacted the support yesterday and asked them a question about the disappearance of UK100 monday and i've received an answer less than 10 hours later! wow!

What do you think about this broker?

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I am also looking at HighLow as a potential broker and Market Punter from New Zealand. Is there anyone on this forum that have used them to trade ? Any feedback would be appreciated?>

I saw a youtube video about HighLow and one of the comments the one guy battled to get his money out, but that could be that he lost money...Who knows.

85% is common in the industry for anything but short term trading such as 60 sec then you see 70% or so.
    I have no experience with this broker but would be nice if they are a good one too many bad ones out there.