Rookie Member

MT4 Binary Plugin. Scam? !!!

Hi I saw this plugin at mt4binaryoptions.com and thought wow great cuz I use mt4 a lot. Signed up to broker as I seem to do loads of times when I end up scammed by something, but can't get ahold of the guy offering the plugin. Assuming he never had it. Does anyone know if this was legit at some point, or even if the plugin itself is even real?

Quote Originally Posted by THECOYOTE99 View Post
    Hi I saw this plugin at mt4binaryoptions.com and thought wow great cuz I use mt4 a lot. Signed up to broker as I seem to do loads of times when I end up scammed by something, but can't get ahold of the guy offering the plugin. Assuming he never had it. Does anyone know if this was legit at some point, or even if the plugin itself is even real?
    Always downlaod applications from reliable source. What is the function of this plugin?
    Whenever I download any files from the internet and need to signup, I will never download the file.

I'm fairly sure it was a Binary broker saying they had a plug-in another word for interface where a trader could place a binary option trade from the MT4. I also heard about this.It's in my opinion the very best way to trade Binary options as long if it works and you have very little or no lag time.

no doubt, trading via the mt4 panel is much more comfortable for a trader. Never heard about this plugin, can you send a link or any reference?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Rookie Member
    mt4binaryoptions.com its on that site but like I say I signed up for a broker and deposited and these guys aint responding so sounds like a scam page. Think the actual plugin is real tho, it's a clickbank product

This is very interesting they also have Stockpair as a broker on their site. What I wonder is will this work only on brokers they are affiliated with or will it work with any broker?

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    no doubt, trading via the mt4 panel is much more comfortable for a trader. Never heard about this plugin, can you send a link or any reference?
    I just had a nice talk with a company Trade Tools Fx.
    Here's a link for them
    http://www.tradetoolsfx.com/partners.html

They have the software and a host of Forex brokers that now have this plug in so if you trade Forex you can trade Binary right from your MT4.
    they also have a few BO partners.
    So you or anyone not in the US can use one of their affiliated brokers(They have some very good ones) and trade Binary Options from your MT4.
    Ted the person I was speaking with also said they are trying to get their software in Nadex both Trade Tools FX and Nadex are based in Chicago.

so please take a good look at Trade Tools partner page.
    From the client side the transparency that trading from the MT4 is great plus he said no lag time very fast because it uses the MT4 servers.
    If they can get Nadex it would be a winner for sure for traders in the US. You no longer have to try to use a very confusing platform and trade right from your MT4.
    I also asked the Trade Tools rep if he would contact Trade thunder to see if they were open to this and said he would.
    who knows but at least now you have the info needed to begin trading BO on your MT4.
    You no longer need to go to a Binary Option broker now you can go to a good Forex broker and trade Binary Options.

This really opens up a whole new world for the BO trader. what this means is you can pick a large Forex broker that has years of a good reputation with no worries about withdraws etc and trade your options right from them.
    Now of course you would need to select a good Forex broker to do this but that should be much faster and easier than dealing just in the world of Binary Options. The other plus is if you want to try and learn to trade Forex you don't need another broker. To be honest with more and more well reviewed Forex brokers going this route to allow their clients to trade Binary well I see the idea of sole Binary Option brokers becoming a thing of the past.
    Also if you have any type of issues regarding your trade you can talk with a Forex professional instead of some sly guy on the floor trying to rip you off.

So now lets say you have the plug in on your MT4 what's next?
    This company has designed special Binary Options alerts check this out?
    http://www.tradetoolsfx.com/news/tra...ochartist.html

I don't know about you but I am totally sold on what these guys have done to produce a much better Binary Option trader.
    This at least for me is the only way or best way to trade Binary Options. However for me and tons of other traders that live in the US the problem still is to find a broker in this case a Forex Broker that will take US traders.

Lastly I want to say I am in no way affiliated with Trade Tools and this is not a sale pitch of any kind I am just extremely enthusiastic about this and the future of Binary Option trading. This can and will change the Binary Options trading world. No longer the need to have separate monitors and time lag between the time on your MT4 and Binary Option platform it's all right there in one click!

Below is also the contact info for Trade Tools FX
    these guys seem very professional
    Headquarters: 100 S. Wacker Suite 225
    Chicago, IL 60606
    E-mail: sales@tradetoolsfx.com
    info@tradetoolsfx.com
    Phone: +1.312.504.2081
    +1.312.772.2081
    Last edited by randy1953; 12-23-2015 at 12:20 AM.

fact that you can trade some (very limited selection) binary options on FX brokers like Core Liqudity, VantageFX and DirectFX is already known to me. I don't really see a big buzz surrounding it, but I suggest y'all take a look and learn for yourself whether that's you want or nor.
    Now as for other brokers affiliated with TradeToolsFX - i didn't see anything on stockpair actually... nevertheless, the problem is not the lagging between MT4 and your BO broker, it's more about the expiry calculation. When we analyze via the mt4, and go and place our trade on the broker's platform, we already know the differences (assuming we did it more then once or twice). I wonder.. What would tradetoolsfx say if the price on their terminal closes ITM, while the trade on the broker's side closed OTM...

I'm totally in favor of Binary brokers via MT4. It's a big shame we don't see the brokers' themselves moving in that direction.. as for Tradetoolsfx, that is NOT a scam, doesn't feel like that, but also doesn't feel like a real solution. I might be wrong, never used their software, so im urging interested members to see what they got to offer
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    nevertheless, the problem is not the lagging between MT4 and your BO broker, it's more about the expiry calculation. When we analyze via the mt4, and go and place our trade on the broker's platform, we already know the differences (assuming we did it more then once or twice). I wonder.. What would tradetoolsfx say if the price on their terminal closes ITM, while the trade on the broker's side closed OTM...
    Yes it's a very good question however their software comes with a Admin part that allows the broker to adjust just about everything.
    What we already know from testing we did on your forum using MT4 price vs Binary Brokers is with most of them there was a lot of deviation not that the price was different but it did not follow the same line this is horrible for the trader. Now if the price does follow the same line as the MT4 price but is different because of the broker spreads etc which you would expect it to be they why not change that price to go along with the Binary broker price then it's accurate and all are happy.

I think we have probably over 30 Forex brokers now that allow you to trade Binary Options. Those brokers do exactly what the Binary brokers do they set all the expiry times, payouts etc in effect they become both Forex and Binary brokers. The difference is the price never changes with them at the end of the day those Forex brokers allowing Binary get their money just like a separate Binary broker does. They just calculate it to work for them.

I guess what we need is one of our members I can't being in the US to open a account with a Forex broker that allows Binary option trading and give it a try and then report back.

Also it's clear to me if your Binary Broker price shows a lot of deviation between your MT4 price then that is exactly why you don't see most of these Binary Brokers coming over to allow use of the MT4. the reason is simple they either have a very bad data feed which I highly doubt , they have not so good software which is a bit more possible or they manipulate the price which is my bet. They have it all set up like this and do not want it messed with clear and simple. As long as you don't see any deviation then you should be fine but if your brokers shows this I suggest never trade with them again because they are scamming you. Again no deviation then the Binary Option broker should have no issues for their traders to trade from the MT4 the reason is you are using the same price line and that price can be adjusted in the Admin on the MT4 to be exactly the same price that the Binary broker has on their side. In which case if you are ITM on the MT4 you have to be ITM on the Binary side. Those price adjustments are already there so there should be no reason why a honest Binary broker would not allow this but many reason why a dishonest one would not.
    Last edited by randy1953; 12-23-2015 at 04:26 PM.

for those of you interested, we've continued this discussion on a different thread: http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....-from-your-MT4