Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

All 4 of Al Brooks books FREE for our community-Merry Xmas !!!

Well it's Xmas so I wanted to share some great books for you all. I was putting them up here free as they were given to me as free however now I found out I cannot do this so I need to remove the links.
    I still recommend these books I have all of them and found that they will help any trader including Binary Options because price action is price action
    Enjoy
    Randy

Trading Price Action-Reversals/Al Brooks
    Trading Price Action-Trends/Al Brooks
    Trading Price Action-Ranges/Al Brooks
    Reading Price Charts bar by bar/Al Brooks
    Last edited by randy1953; 12-21-2015 at 06:26 PM.

2. Thanks giveittomikeyk thanked this post
    Just a quick question: are these books free on Mr Brooks' website?
    I sure hope they are free. Otherwise this Forum would become similar to a torrent site (free download of copyrighted/paid content), which last i've checked is illegal.

If the books are not Free on the author's website, PLEASE TAKE THEM DOWN IMMEDIATELY! (or i will)
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

4. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    QUOTE=Bogdan G;56066]Just a quick question: are these books free on Mr Brooks' website?
    I sure hope they are free. Otherwise this Forum would become similar to a torrent site (free download of copyrighted/paid content), which last i've checked is illegal.

If the books are not Free on the author's website, PLEASE TAKE THEM DOWN IMMEDIATELY! (or i will)[/QUOTE]

Didn't you know Bogdan? Martin already made our new logo:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BinaryBay.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	3794
    We are now officially called "BinaryOptionsPirateBay.com
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

6. Thanks Bogdan G thanked this post
    Haha, that's funny
    I'm still waiting for Randy to take them down if they are paid.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

8. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    I don't really know. A friend sent me these free awhile ago. I'm not a internet detective just wanted to share..haven't you heard sharing is caring..but if it's not right I guess I understand they are very good books though. Honestly they may be fee. A lot of authors these days make ebooks free and charge for the hard copies. On his site I didn't see any prices that's as far as I will go ..

Haha nice logo, but we are definitely NOT a binary piratebay!

The books you presented are not free and Al has their copyrights thus it will be better to remove the links. If somebody is interested I am sure he will find a way to find them on the net. I also have these books and they are very detailed and interesting. Al Brooks retired from his surgeon profession early in his life to become a full time stocks trader and have been trading more than 3 decades. Very impressive track record and life. It is worth listening him. Here is a really free resources on his price action strategies - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3utksaFVHYo. I don’t know if they are applicable to binary options but surely something can be learned from Al many years experience.

I am advising you randy1953 to leave the titles but remove the links to books, because we are not a pirate community, just traders
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

No problem I will edit my post for you
    sorry about the misunderstanding
    Randy

YES!
    Thank you a lot for removing the links. That guy (Mr Brooks) is probably just making an honest living so we dont need to share his stuff for free if he is charging for it. He doesnt look like a scammer (not by a long shot) so let's give a hand to honest guys. THANK YOU RANDY FOR REMOVING THE LINKS!

No problem the guy a retired MD surgeon and here in the US those guys make tons of money so to quit at a young age and trade for a living he is making millions. Here's the problem with trading stuff on the internet you can get almost everything free some guy lets say a honest guy puts time and money into making a indicator probably some you and are are now using he sells it for $97 and a few months down the road you see it for free what your not told is somewhere down the line someone hacked the thing and began sharing it so in this business most of what we use is like this.
    Happy Holidays
    Randy
    Last edited by randy1953; 12-21-2015 at 11:38 PM.

Yup man, I know that almost everything on the Internet can be found for free. Probably he is making tons of money but I dont care about any of that.
    If I see something that could be illegal or immoral, I feel it's my duty as a moderator and as a part of this website to ask for it to be taken down. Nothing personal and I understand your point of view.

Cheers man