Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1
    Junior Member bluedollar's Avatar

    Any advice for someone that only have 100$ to spend? !!!

    like the title say.How to manage if you only have 100$

    Another question:
    Is it safe to trade right now?I heard about FOMC and last time it screw me HARD i lost all my money when i start trading and i still dont understand what FOMC is.

    Is market gonna be different at the end of the year?

    What gift should i give to my friend during christmas?
    Last edited by bluedollar; 12-19-2015 at 02:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedollar View Post
    like the title say.How to manage if you only have 100$

    Another question:
    Is it safe to trade right now?I heard about FOMC and last time it screw me HARD i lost all my money when i start trading and i still dont understand what FOMC is.

    Is market gonna be different at the end of the year?

    What gift should i give to my friend during christmas?
    100$ as 100 in a trading account or what gift to buy for 100?

    Don't know what something is? Don't trade it! Rule number 1.
    Stick to assets and things you KNOW.
    Lastly, I don't know your friend. Is he 18? Is he a she? 37? 48?
    I say, withdraw the 100 so you don't lose it, spend it on nice gifts for you and your friend.
    Go out and enjoy fine dining. Then after holidays, go through our school, learn how to trade
    and come back with a bigger deposit so you can withstand losses !
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Junior Member bluedollar's Avatar
    100$ for trading
    I thought putting that question as a joke you know being christmas and all.
    Sorry for that.
    and Im not exactly a newbie.I already go to BOTS school and trade demo for a long time now.Problem is I can only spend 100$ for trading.
    and beside this forum might help people who want to try Binary Option but only willing to spend 100$ for it.
    Last edited by bluedollar; 12-19-2015 at 04:24 PM.

  4. #4
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedollar View Post
    100$ for trading
    I thought putting that question as a joke you know being christmas and all.
    Sorry for that.
    and Im not exactly a newbie.I already go to BOTS school and trade demo for a long time now.Problem is I can only spend 100$ for trading.
    and beside this forum might help people who want to try Binary Option but only willing to spend 100$ for it.
    Well, to be honest, it doesn't matter how much you have.
    What matters is your leverage. Find a regulated broker with the smallest investment amount.
    I would prefer 1-5$ investments.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Veteran Member randy1953's Avatar
    100$ nice gifts and dinner too! Not in in the US unless you have a time machine..nice thought ..
    When I first traded Forex I had a micro account with $200 it lasted me a long time.
    Funny I never blew my micro account. It was only when I deposited $10,000 when I began losing quite a bit.
    The moral is if you are not ready go very slow and when you think you are ready to trade pips vs micro pips think again and wait a few months.
    Forex taught me much about currency trading probably why Binary Options was fairly simple not easy but simple to trade.

    I also think at least for myself that Binary Options carry more risk than Forex. In forex you can really work on risk management using stop loss and profit stops etc in Binary you have one shot if you are off even a point you lose the trade. In forex I also learned not to trust any type of auto trader. I had one it had risk management built in but still used a modified martingale. I made quite a bit and lost even more.
    My very worst experience was one night I made a few hundred with it I was living in Panama at the time and all my power went out. Now without power or internet I could not turn off the auto trader. It ran all night when I woke up in the early AM when the power came back on I lost over $20,000! that hurt and was the end of any kind of auto trading so just be very careful trading will kick you hard.

  6. #6
    Moderator Kolyo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedollar View Post
    100$ for trading
    I thought putting that question as a joke you know being christmas and all.
    Sorry for that.
    and Im not exactly a newbie.I already go to BOTS school and trade demo for a long time now.Problem is I can only spend 100$ for trading.
    and beside this forum might help people who want to try Binary Option but only willing to spend 100$ for it.
    Hi bluedollar,
    Here is my advice – just spend them
    It will be difficult to answer what gift to buy for your friend because we don’t know him/her The other questions are actually easy! If you have only 100$ now, don’t trade. It is not worth risking your last $100 with a sure chance to lose them again. Better to buy a bit more expensive present to your friend instead!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

  7. #7
    Moderator Kolyo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    100$ nice gifts and dinner too! Not in in the US unless you have a time machine..nice thought ..
    When I first traded Forex I had a micro account with $200 it lasted me a long time.
    Funny I never blew my micro account. It was only when I deposited $10,000 when I began losing quite a bit.
    The moral is if you are not ready go very slow and when you think you are ready to trade pips vs micro pips think again and wait a few months.
    Forex taught me much about currency trading probably why Binary Options was fairly simple not easy but simple to trade.

    I also think at least for myself that Binary Options carry more risk than Forex. In forex you can really work on risk management using stop loss and profit stops etc in Binary you have one shot if you are off even a point you lose the trade. In forex I also learned not to trust any type of auto trader. I had one it had risk management built in but still used a modified martingale. I made quite a bit and lost even more.
    My very worst experience was one night I made a few hundred with it I was living in Panama at the time and all my power went out. Now without power or internet I could not turn off the auto trader. It ran all night when I woke up in the early AM when the power came back on I lost over $20,000! that hurt and was the end of any kind of auto trading so just be very careful trading will kick you hard.

    Hey randy,
    It is always good to share your past experience either good or bad. I also had bad trading experiences in the past but they teach me a lot and help me avoid such traps now. I agree with some seasoned traders that tell the real money trading experience is something you can not learn on demo, but it is an expensive experience if you are not ready to do it. You know it better than me!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

  8. #8
    Veteran Member Dan21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    My very worst experience was one night I made a few hundred with it I was living in Panama at the time and all my power went out. Now without power or internet I could not turn off the auto trader. It ran all night when I woke up in the early AM when the power came back on I lost over $20,000! that hurt and was the end of any kind of auto trading so just be very careful trading will kick you hard.
    This sounds horrible.

    I wouldn't trade with such a small account. Even if it goes well, you won't win much and if it doesn't, you'll loose your money. It's Christmass time, buy yourself something nice, thus you'll enjoy your money for sure.

  9. #9
    Rookie Member mikko's Avatar
    Stay away. Enjoy your Christmas 👍

  10. #10
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedollar View Post
    like the title say.How to manage if you only have 100$

    Another question:
    Is it safe to trade right now?I heard about FOMC and last time it screw me HARD i lost all my money when i start trading and i still dont understand what FOMC is.

    Is market gonna be different at the end of the year?

    What gift should i give to my friend during christmas?
    $100 question - why don't you try a broker with a lower minimum trade? Like binary.com or Ayrex?
    FOMC - well that's the biggest difference between FX and binary, when markets go against you while trading FX you can lose much more then $100, but with binary you lose what you invested. so events can hurt your account, but not bankrupt you.
    XMass- if your friend's got a hobby, then you got a solution (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3