Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Deleted double post the website is acting up when I tried to post my post a window came up and said you are about to leave this page do you want to leave? Strange and then when I posted I had 2 posts..
    Last edited by randy1953; 12-22-2015 at 08:24 PM.

I don't use emas when range trading. I just keep them there. I only look for a sharp swing high/low, where price has been rejected quickly. I take a call/put as price trade back to the identified swing(buy low sell high). But the most important thing is that the volatility must be lowering. Late US, Asian session. It won't work during active times.

Today's late US trading: 2nd drawdown day of december:2 otm 1 itm. I wasn't fully focused and take the call EURUSD instead of the cable. So technically it's 2 itm 1 otm but on my balance it's a drawdown.

http://imgur.com/wf3OTEE

Notice where I placed my blue lines. These are sharp swing points where price bounced off quickly. Then I wait it there like a crocodile.
    I am editing the video review. I will link it later.

Today I did very well. Fully focused I reached my daily take profit: 3 ITM in a row +213$.
    http://imgur.com/TCbCVmi
    http://imgur.com/8WRc7jj
    I'am liking the video review very soon.
    Edit: here is the video review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPZyvYhke08 it's my best session of december. I was worrying about the last 2 weeks of this month but I'am doing pretty well for the moment.
    Last edited by alm_hd; 12-24-2015 at 12:36 AM.

good job!
    A question it looks like you really don't pay much attention to your MA line when you trade?
    Curious on how you trade all I see is the price hitting Support and Resistance lines but I see no other indications from your MA or ATR to take those trades can you share please.
    Thanks
    Last edited by randy1953; 12-23-2015 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    good job!
    A question it looks like you really don't pay much attention to your MA line when you trade?
    Curious on how you trade all I see is the price hitting Support and Resistance lines but I see no other indications from your MA or ATR to take those trades can you share please.
    Thanks
    I don't even watch the emas I will delete it next time because they are ineffective during range trading. Pay attention where I placed the blue lines(aqua): it's every time a level where price where rejected quickly. I place my blue lines there and wait price to trade back there. It's about levels not emas. I do not wait any confirmation from indicators

thanks youtube link not working.
    still trying to get a idea on how you trade. for example you draw your blue line where price hit and did not stay what prompts you to enter a trade when the price hits next time?

thanks youtube link not working.
    still trying to get a idea on how you trade. for example you draw your blue line where price hit and did not stay what prompts you to enter a trade when the price hits next time?
    I rechecked, it works.
    I do not use any confirmation I take a the trade instantly as price comes back. No confirmation is needed.

Okay happy it works for you. From what I learned in trading every trader uses some sort of signal to enter a trade. So I guess you are saying when price comes back and hits your bluse line that is the signal you are using to go into your trade?
    Thanks

Okay happy it works for you. From what I learned in trading every trader uses some sort of signal to enter a trade. So I guess you are saying when price comes back and hits your bluse line that is the signal you are using to go into your trade?
    Thanks
    Exactly, it's my signal, I don't need any other confirmation and I must act quickly before price gets rejected off the level.
    Last edited by alm_hd; 12-25-2015 at 02:00 PM.