Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Today's late Us session range trading

It was a little bit tough but I am green at the end of the day. The EURUSD moved up strongly for a moment. That's not good for range.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	precl fri 18 dec 15.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	3790
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture18dec.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	9.4 KB 
ID:	3791

I haven't video recorded today, I used another PC.
    Edit: The captures are very large on the PC but they get smaller when I upload them. Why?
    Last edited by alm_hd; 12-18-2015 at 09:08 PM.

I think it's because you are uploading from your computer. It's better to use something like lookpic or image shack up load them there first and pick your size. then use the link they give you to paste here and your pics will be as big as you wish

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    I think it's because you are uploading from your computer. It's better to use something like lookpic or image shack up load them there first and pick your size. then use the link they give you to paste here and your pics will be as big as you wish
    Thank's for your answer. External links seems to be removed. I am no longer seeing links I've posted (both images(imgur.com) and video). I am a little bit confused!?

not sure why? maybe a mod knows why. I know this site could be more user friendly

Today none of my egdes were touched so no opportunity. However I made a short vid to better explain the late US method. Below is the screen capture.

http://imgur.com/uurN1zZ

Quote Originally Posted by alm_hd View Post
    Today none of my egdes were touched so no opportunity. However I made a short vid to better explain the late US method. Below is the screen capture.

http://imgur.com/uurN1zZ
    no vid just screen shots?

Of course, I decided to include video reviews to my trading. Here is yesterday's (last screenshot) vid:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUtN5Lwvsnk . I managed not to take a compulsive trade on the cable. That was good.
    Edit: I don't want mods shoot me down with my external link LOL
    Last edited by alm_hd; 12-22-2015 at 11:38 AM.

Yeah, I've found that by keeping my trades public I hold myself to a higher standard... I don't want to look stupid or make obvious mistakes in front of everybody. It works pretty good, I'm much better and more profitable than I was before I started.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Yeah, I've found that by keeping my trades public I hold myself to a higher standard... I don't want to look stupid or make obvious mistakes in front of everybody. It works pretty good, I'm much better and more profitable than I was before I started.
    Lol for sure. It's very difficult to stay focused. Anytime you can take a compulsive trade and then after the loss you feel like a stupid beginner. Are you holding a forum journal?

Quote Originally Posted by alm_hd View Post
    Lol for sure. It's very difficult to stay focused. Anytime you can take a compulsive trade and then after the loss you feel like a stupid beginner. Are you holding a forum journal?
    Lol yup only in trading can you go from super trader to stupid beginner is a few seconds!
    Enjoy your sharing a question do you draw your own support and resistance lines or do you use a program to do so?
    I also see what looks like a ema line are you using a 50MA?
    thanks