Binary Options Cash Back Review !!!

Recently there has been growing interest in cashback or various insurance deals for binary options, and this growing trend has spawned a variety of service providers such as Binary Options Cashback offering real and profitable ways to minimize your risk when trading binary options.

How Does Cash Back Work?
    When funding your broker account for the first time, some services basically insure your initial deposit so if you lose your money you get it back so in essence you can’t lose.

After surveying the market I found the one I mentioned previously to be the best one by far. However, there are additional criteria required to get the cash back.

Funding has to be done via the recommended broker section on the site.
    You have to prove you lost your money, this is a fraud prevention tactic.
    You have to execute a certain amount of trades.
    You have to provide a bank or Skrill account

Cashback as a Form of Money Management:
    If you are invested in multiple accounts you may very well need some form of cashback deal to mitigate or offset your potential loss. Consider it a form of hedging, as this pretty much answers that description. So, if for example you have 3 open accounts you may use this form of hedging as a money management strategy, the same as you would use buy backs or roll overs to prevent losing trades.

Beat the Brokers at their Own Game:
    If you ever had the feeling the brokers are winning too much it’s because you are correct. The game is stacked in their favor and you need some protection, cashback is becoming a prevalent tool in the battle against the broker.

Additional Pointers and Recommendations:
    Brokers don’t really like cashback offers so it would be wise to refrain from telling them about it, simply document your loss and relay the information to the service you are in contact with. If you encounter any difficulties simply contact me.

Comparative Analysis:
    When looking at the top 4 providers you will see they all lack the same basic ingredients, and that is to actually explain how to leverage cashback as a risk management tool, and how to utilize it in the most effective way to make gains. They focus on the more cosmetic element of getting money back, which sounds good but it fails to dissect the core issues of trading binary options and how to manage your capital.

To sum up, the brokers are employing a variety of tactics to make sure they hold on to your money. Among the various tools such as signals or automated trading you will need cashback offers to help you minimize risks.
    Last edited by mikko; 12-11-2015 at 04:33 PM.

I think what you are talking about are collective schemes for traders, or maybe the bonus, maybe both, your post is a little confusing.

Collective Scheme - The website sets up an affiliate account to collect affiliate commissions. Instead of keeping them for profit the commissions are returned to the traders/members of the website. I've seen it in forex but not so much in binary, it's probably there somewhere.

Bonuses - When you deposit the brokers tend to give bonus money, cash match, on your first and subsequent deposits. This ups the amount of capital you have to trade but is not real money until you clear the terms. Terms usually mean a minimum number of trades, a minimum trade volume and sometimes a time limit. Bonuses are OK if you understand what they mean for your account; you can get a bigger balance and have better risk management but you probably won't be able to make withdrawals until you meet bonus terms. Thankfully, these days, bonus terms are beginning to relax so if you look you can find a great one. If I'm not mistaken it's TradeThunder or Tradorax, maybe both, that pays the bonus after you meet terms which means your deposit and your profits are withdrawable at any time.

I just checked, it's TradeThunder I was thinking of..... heres the review. http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ethunder-suck/

Risk free, trade insurance - Some brokers offer risk free trading or trade insurance on your first couple of trades. This means when you lose, the money is replaced in your account. The catch is that is bonus money, not real money, and requires you to fulfil bonus requirements. If you don't want a bonus then you probably don't want this either.

some brokers offer rebates, cash back on trade volume etc. This is sometimes real money, just be real sure when you sign up if this is why you chose the broker.

Hey.
    Maybe I'm wrong but the cashback is around 100-250$ right?
    Don't think you can expect to get more if you have deposited,
    say 5000$... you would still only get around 200$ back?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey.
    Maybe I'm wrong but the cashback is around 100-250$ right?
    Don't think you can expect to get more if you have deposited,
    say 5000$... you would still only get around 200$ back?
    good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    good point.
    yes, that true. the cashback is up to $200, in really money paid to the trader in his Skrill account or through other methods. Is a good start for people without experience and also for those who wants to test a broker before depositing a bigger amount.

Use recommended brokers and you haven't problems. I managed account to the clients at Stockpair broker.There wasn't problem. After we reached target amount he paid me provision and withdrew the money.

We started from silver account and then it was become gold account. The trading terms was $10000 trading volume per month. The broker's trading terms was to withdraw the money and again to deposit the same amount.It has become Gold Account.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	3776