Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Hi Another Chris !!!

Hi been trading since the summer, struggling like most new BO traders. Finally found this site with so much information that is helpful. Really must say thankyou for all who add to this to make it what it is.

I don't expect the holy grail but has anyone got a couple reliable strategies as for know there is so much information to take on.

Thanks again

Chris

Hi there another Chris!
    Please take your time and go through school first:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/
    Meanwhile you can check out people's diaries here
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....Financial-News
    There are many successful traders there with their own unique strategies you can learn, try and ask them for guidance!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi Chris!
    Actually we have lots of "holy grail" like strategies here but it's up to you to find it. Anybody here can give you ten very good strategies easily at any given day but the problem is that those strategies will be needing lots of your time, education, experience and determination to make them fully become magical and to finally work well for you.

Take it easy and keep on studying

4. Thanks Okane thanked this post

Not Just Another Chris, !!!

Not just another Chris I say! Welcome aboard mate!

here is a link to our strategy forum, of note, four sticky threads at the top that list strategies by their intended or best used expiry,

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....es-and-Systems

Quote Originally Posted by Chris82 View Post
    Hi been trading since the summer, struggling like most new BO traders. Finally found this site with so much information that is helpful. Really must say thankyou for all who add to this to make it what it is.

I don't expect the holy grail but has anyone got a couple reliable strategies as for know there is so much information to take on.

Thanks again

Chris
    Welcome again Chris!
    Happy trading!
    Milos

Hi Cris, if you are newbie try binary options cash back programs. Low risk involved for your money. Good luck mate.

I don’t think cashback programs are best choice. They are good if you need some capital protection in the beginning of your trading, but if you don’t understand properly their purpose you will be easily forced to trade bigger size and lose your money.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    I donít think cashback programs are best choice. They are good if you need some capital protection in the beginning of your trading, but if you donít understand properly their purpose you will be easily forced to trade bigger size and lose your money.
    So it's better for a new trader to practice on a demo account, which we know that will not provide the same experience as the live market? Or to invest funds and to lose them all because he still needs to learn more or the brokers will cheat him with a bonus and he will not be able to withdraw not even the initial deposit? With the cashback, no emotions are involved as the minimum deposit will be refunded by a 3rd party , so he can focus more on learning and testing new strategies or brokers. I was trading forex through a rebate website, and i can say that this saved me a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by mikko View Post
    So it's better for a new trader to practice on a demo account, which we know that will not provide the same experience as the live market? Or to invest funds and to lose them all because he still needs to learn more or the brokers will cheat him with a bonus and he will not be able to withdraw not even the initial deposit? With the cashback, no emotions are involved as the minimum deposit will be refunded by a 3rd party , so he can focus more on learning and testing new strategies or brokers. I was trading forex through a rebate website, and i can say that this saved me a lot of money.
    It's best to trade on demo until you are confident enough to go live

Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    It's best to trade on demo until you are confident enough to go live
    Most of the brokers they will not allow you to have a demo account unless you deposit funds. There are few those who will allow you to open a demo account without depositing. So, for a beginner will be very tempting to click that switch button from demo to real in case that his trades are successful. But if he will receive cashback ( i'm not speaking about cashback provided by brokers which will require trading volume in order to withdraw profits. I'm speaking about 3rd party websites which will share a good amount from their commission with the traders that open account through them as cashback) he will be on the safe side if he will push that button . Just my opinion. I strongly recommend cashback programs for binary options.