Hello my name is Chris! !!!

Hello All, I just wanted to say I am very very VERY grateful for such a site. I have been doing hours of research on numerous brokers and saw that you guys did reviews on them! I am just happy to say that I too will be posting my experiences here as well.

I am from New Jersey, from the FX exchange (FXCM) and now trying to do some short term binary trading!

Good Trading!

P.s. Any list that I can follow to see that accepts U.S. Clients? I saw alot of them, but I have fear due to alot of people posting negative things about withdrawals (I.E. Finpari, Go2Options, Marketsworld,etc)

If you can please help me out! Take care, and good trading!

Hey, the only one for US we can recommend right now is:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ethunder-suck/
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Christos View Post
    Hello All, I just wanted to say I am very very VERY grateful for such a site. I have been doing hours of research on numerous brokers and saw that you guys did reviews on them! I am just happy to say that I too will be posting my experiences here as well.

I am from New Jersey, from the FX exchange (FXCM) and now trying to do some short term binary trading!

Good Trading!

P.s. Any list that I can follow to see that accepts U.S. Clients? I saw alot of them, but I have fear due to alot of people posting negative things about withdrawals (I.E. Finpari, Go2Options, Marketsworld,etc)

Hi Chris!
    Welcome to bots trading community. Listen to Okane's suggestion.
    Happy trading!

Good Trading!

good luck Im also in the US we have next to nothing don't use any brokers that take US traders except maybe trade thunder or find a way to get a out of country bank with address then you can use any of them

Thank You guys for the great support! I am going to do a current review on Marketsworld. It seems VERY sketchy (Scammy) but their charts on real money seem to be exactly similar to my brokers (FXCM) so I will give it a shot with 50$ and just see because the data matches mine on FXCM very well. Which, when I tried doing a demo on Finpari, the data was WAY OFF! I took a snipping tool and captured it for examples. However, with MarketsWorld it seems pretty good I will also try Trade Thunder.

Also the deposits and withdrawals seem to get good reviews from Marketsworld, the only thing is people say that they "involve" themselves in a trade? Which seems very odd due to the similar data I have on their site compared to FXCM. I will keep you posted. I will try Trade Thunder next week as I try Markets world for a few weeks as well.

Randy

I KNOW!!! ITS CRAZY!! The only one thats completely regulated, isnt a broker, and has amazing reviews is NADEX, but I dont like their platform and to be honest I dont want to do long term swings anymore. Like the 60 seconds so far (in terms of demo) Did you try MarketsWorld by any chance?

Randy

I KNOW!!! ITS CRAZY!! The only one thats completely regulated, isnt a broker, and has amazing reviews is NADEX, but I dont like their platform and to be honest I dont want to do long term swings anymore. Like the 60 seconds so far (in terms of demo) Did you try MarketsWorld by any chance?
    nope never tried them. I only used 2 brokers neither of them would I recommend bloombex options and empire options which is a straight scam broker. With bloombex I made around a $2300 profit from a $300 deposit andempire I broke even on a $500 deposit with both brokers I had a difficult time getting my money back but at the end of the day I wasable to make myself whole and took my profits.

TradeThunder trustworthy. Also for US you can try Rbinary and Binary International

Quote Originally Posted by mikko View Post
    TradeThunder trustworthy. Also for US you can try Rbinary and Binary International
    Thank you please share your experience with TradeThunder the more details the better. For example the platform they use, bonus system, if you made withdraws etc.
    It's really important info for us US traders.
    Thanks for sharing
    Happy Holidays

Hello, Chris!

Welcome to BOTS! Good luck with your trades!