Posting Complaints.... A Great Thing If Done Constructively !!!

I was just skimming through the main website and came across this article. It's a great look at how to prevent scams and fraud by making constructive complaints in the proper places. . . like a public forum such as this one.

One comment's Worth 1000 words

Michael you start nice topic. Its simple to use. It is needed to respect the forum rules or it will be banned.

Yes totally agreed

you guys are right, and you know, I was thinking more about other forums than our own, when our members go out to spread the binary word. CT is pretty good, we hawk over it and delete and ban whenever spam pops up, and we definitely jump on scammers and posers.... not all forums do that, we should maintain a high level of forum etiquete no matter where we are because we're BOTS/CT, not everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    you guys are right, and you know, I was thinking more about other forums than our own, when our members go out to spread the binary word. CT is pretty good, we hawk over it and delete and ban whenever spam pops up, and we definitely jump on scammers and posers.... not all forums do that, we should maintain a high level of forum etiquete no matter where we are because we're BOTS/CT, not everybody else.
    Yes, I agree with you. BOTS is unique about that and everyone (especially newbies) needs a little more honesty.