Explain Your Trade !!!

I like the fact that this site has the option to explain why one executed a certain trade, this however maybe interpreted by other traders as a way for someone to copy their trade, well why not if its a good trade. but then explaining why you executed a trade really helps other traders understand and correct you or themselves if either is wrong and it helps improving newbies and make them understand the markets and how trades are executed.

I would suggest that we explain as often as we can and explain in the simplest terms possible.

IT HAS HELPED ME, IT CAN AND WILL HELP SOMEONE ELSE.

THANK YOU

2. Thanks aqz, Michael Hodges thanked this post
    aqz
    I agree! CT changed completley my trading understanding...

You know Wilsonia, you make me feel like hugging you. The whole idea behind CommuniTraders is SHARING!! When you share, and explain your trades, you help and you help your friends trader BETTER!

I completely agree. We should all share much more, and moreover- it is important to also replay on other members trades when they share.

BTW- We've just completed upgrading CT version, for the next 2 weeks (hoping less) the share option from trades under 1 hour will be OFF. That's due to some maintenance. When it's back, Trades under 15 minutes would not have sharing option, and all trades above 15 minutes would work the same - You can share it after you trade it. Cheers!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I like the new version of CT its easier to understand... my only question is, how do I see if a person's trade is either, ITM, ATM, or OTM?

Quick Update - Share trade is LIVE again for every trade > 15 minutes
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

7. Thanks Michael Hodges thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    You know Wilsonia, you make me feel like hugging you. The whole idea behind CommuniTraders is SHARING!! When you share, and explain your trades, you help and you help your friends trader BETTER!

I completely agree. We should all share much more, and moreover- it is important to also replay on other members trades when they share.

BTW- We've just completed upgrading CT version, for the next 2 weeks (hoping less) the share option from trades under 1 hour will be OFF. That's due to some maintenance. When it's back, Trades under 15 minutes would not have sharing option, and all trades above 15 minutes would work the same - You can share it after you trade it. Cheers!
    Hi Martin
    it will be new CT options trading. We'll share trades in future starting from H1 time frame expiry. Under H1 expiry no more option share the trade. Am I right?
    Last edited by milos; 12-11-2015 at 08:25 PM.

Hey! Since I try to develop my own strategy, I feel that sharing is really important. People sharing their experiences and trades help me collect pieces of the puzzle that I need so that I could get them all together and create a perfect strategy that will work for me (and hopefully for others also )