Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cant trade with Communitraders !!!

Pliz Help!!!

each time I click on the start trading tab one of two things happen, its either the page loads forever, or I am redirected even if I try all the steps listed on the page

it's possible they were doing maintenance, that happens on Monday's sometimes, check back later.

Hi Wilsonia,

Check it once again with other browser, clear your browser cache and if it is still not working make a screenshot and post it here or send it in email to me. We will take care. I just checked the platform and it is working fine here without any delay at all!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

it just worked for me.

We had a major update on CommuniTraders today! Clear your browser cache and experience the difference !!! I hope you will like it
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

So a weird thing happened today on some of my trades. At the expiry time, I was out of the money on one trade, but it jumped back in the money 5 seconds late, and CT posted that I won the trade. Just now, I was in the money at expiry, and it jumped out of the money a few seconds later. CT said I lost that one. I guess it balanced out, but there seems to be a delay. I know some stuff was done with the platform today, any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan S View Post
    So a weird thing happened today on some of my trades. At the expiry time, I was out of the money on one trade, but it jumped back in the money 5 seconds late, and CT posted that I won the trade. Just now, I was in the money at expiry, and it jumped out of the money a few seconds later. CT said I lost that one. I guess it balanced out, but there seems to be a delay. I know some stuff was done with the platform today, any thoughts?
    Hey Ryan. Where are you viewing your trades? on your profile?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

aqz

Try now should work good...

I think its gotten better, it still takes some time before the trade is removed from active and your result is shown, however I believe now it is taking the trade at the time of expiry and not at the time where the trade result is shown.

Martin, when I look at trade history, that is where I view my trades.

I think its gotten better, it still takes some time before the trade is removed from active and your result is shown, however I believe now it is taking the trade at the time of expiry and not at the time where the trade result is shown.

Martin, when I look at trade history, that is where I view my trades.
    it is possible that due to caching you might see the option open while it is already closed. Whatever the final outcome is, it should have been the outcome. The statistics is calculated every 60 minutes, so there's a delay between the history and the trading statistics.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams