early or late entry !!!

Hi traders, just one quick question maybe on behalf of all newbies.

Is there an "Early or late" entry on a trade, if there is does it affect the result of that trade?

thank you for your guides, advices and critics, as for me they have helped in my trading.

Yes, it will affect your outcome.

It's depending on how far prince is away from break even how much you get payed, but mostly you get a lot less then when ITM (even when in profit, you'll have to look good if you still don't get payed less than you invested!)

It is the most important timing for entry/exit points. It is especially for short time frame expiry M5,M10,M15,M30. There are also fake trading signals. It is needed to avoid them. It depends what's kind of trader you're.

Hi Wilsonia,

It is very important to make your entry as precise as possible. In binary options entry moment is the only and most important factor to consider so we have to be very cautious before placing a trade. We can’t control exit as in forex but we have very favorable outcome even if the price is 1 pips in our direction. It takes time to adapt from regular trading where your entry is not so important and when exiting a trade is what matters to binary options, but if you adapt that way you will feel it lot easier than trading forex

Sry, didn't read correct, so my answer was of no use

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    It is the most important timing for entry/exit points. It is especially for short time frame expiry M5,M10,M15,M30. There are also fake trading signals. It is needed to avoid them. It depends what's kind of trader you're.
    I am a day trader, and most of my trades are M15-M30. so for these trades, which is the right entry time, should it be at the start of the 15 minutes or before the 15mins start or even if you execute the trade 5mins in the time it doesn't matter?

thanks Seasalt

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Hi Wilsonia,

It is very important to make your entry as precise as possible. In binary options entry moment is the only and most important factor to consider so we have to be very cautious before placing a trade. We can’t control exit as in forex but we have very favorable outcome even if the price is 1 pips in our direction. It takes time to adapt from regular trading where your entry is not so important and when exiting a trade is what matters to binary options, but if you adapt that way you will feel it lot easier than trading forex
    So Dan, what you saying here is, it is prime to be on point, like if executing an M15 trade, it should be executed exactly in the start of that period?

please correct me if I am wrong here.

thanks

I think I undertand your question. YOu are trading 15 charts? Is that correct? using 15 minutes candles? Then yes, you want to get in as soon as the last candle closes and confirms your signal. If you wanted to wait a minute then moving down to 5 minute candles is a good idea to pinpoint an exact entry.

it is existed trading strategy M15 minutes expiry.it has to watch M1,M5 and M15 charts.M1 candle isn't important.Watch out M5 and M15 candle and take a signal.