BinaryOptionRobot.com SCAM !!!

Okay, I have had it with this https://binaryoptionrobot.com/
    They are snakes sending you to scam brokers.

Name:  hadit.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  38.9 KB

This suppose to be their trusted brokers lol... All the scam artists
    in the industry gathered in one place.
    Name:  Screenshot_6.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  59.1 KB
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

lol amazing and you are correct. In my opinion any broker that markets itself by 3rd party companies using auto trading software (robots) are scammers and needs to be avoided no matter how good you may feel the broker is.
    Last edited by randy1953; 12-07-2015 at 01:37 AM.

3. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    lol amazing and you are correct. In my opinion any broker that markets itself by 3rd party companies using auto trading software (robots) are scammers and needs to be avoided no matter how good you may feel the broker is.
    Yes and that website is just growing bigger it's time we expose it.
    I need to do a review soon.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Yep I seen this one pop up quite a lot. This industry is kind of infested with scammers eh.

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    Very few brokers do not provide API to their platform. I know 24 does not have autotraders connected with their platform. Generally, I tend to agree with you about brokers working with autotraders, however, I feel it's unavoidable for them. It's a way to bring traders into their platform.

BTW- this binaryoptionsrobot - it's one of the oldest signal providers out there. I'm not sure they are a scam... yeah, their choice of brokers is far from perfect, but they've been around for longer then I remember.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

That doesn't mean much, Martin. BdB is around a long time too, but I'll never trust them with my money again (was lucky to get my funds out, but others were not).