Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virtnext - scam

Virtnext - scam !!!

With Virtnext-Autotrade my account went the first day within 24 hours from USD 250 to USD 38. All trades were USD 25 trades. I choose the risk: 3 trades. But it made 38 trades and my notebook was switched off!!

For me Virtnext is a scam or a very bad software/autotrader!!

your computer being off has nothing to do with the robot being on. All auto traders are a scam. A little common sense should tell you this. If any of these robots ever worked as well as said no broker would allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Waggis View Post
    With Virtnext-Autotrade my account went the first day within 24 hours from USD 250 to USD 38. All trades were USD 25 trades. I choose the risk: 3 trades. But it made 38 trades and my notebook was switched off!!

What broker were you using with Virtnext?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    What broker were you using with Virtnext?
    GT Options

GT Options
    Lately they are "enjoying" a very bad reputation. A lot of complaints...
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Never let others lose your money for you. That's one thing you can easily do yourself!

Better learn trading.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post

Better learn trading.
    I am not a short term trader. I prefer different option strategies like cash secured put on stocks and indices, different spreads and some strategies on the VXX.

As I was conscious that with binary options the odds are 100:70 against you, I wanted to see if with some computer based strategies one can bring the odds to our sides.

What I do not understand is the fact that the authorities do not intervene against such scam.
    I also think that a forum like this one should also publish and discuss more about these autotrade scams and all these videos on Youtube.

(Sorry for my English, but my mother tongue is German) .

No problem, your English is fine. Most of us are not native English speaker (I'm from the Netherlands f.i.)

We try to warn people as much as possible about scammers, but there's one problem: many people fall into the scam trap because they first get to the amazing vids and golden egg promises (looking for a way to get easy money) and only look for a forum like this one after they discover they've been fooled.

The only way to get people to read here first, is spreading the word among other traders.

With a good broker, the odds will be between 70-85%, depending on you account type, instrument and broker.

When using a solid strategy, it's possible to get above the 60% ITM, what is good enough to get profit. Advanced traders can make up to about 65% ITM or even higher.

Good trades!

I have been reviewing many scams lately and GTOptions is almost always in there pulling the strings.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Doing a review of this. Can't believe when I read posts from people saying first they fell for
    the Dow Jones scam and then Virtnext... these two scams even use similar fake photoshopped news stories (you will see in my review later).
    I guess some people are so desperate they fool themselves. Fool me once shame on YOU, fool me a second time
    with the same scam, shame on me!

So I signed up to see the crook broker behind this!

Name:  registeringfool.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  87.4 KB

Turns out they work with Bloomex Options. Haha, what a fake-ass name.
    PS. The number I usually provide is from the list I have created in my Call Block app.
    I save all these BS brokers and sales people that call me in the block list and now I can
    harass them back hahahaha . Them "Have you heard of WeTakeAllYourMoneyOptions.com?"
    Me: No but have you tried Virtnext?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content