Thread: about reviews

afraid about reviews !!!

hi can you tell me why there is some brokers with bad reviews like empire options or options xo and many others but binaryoptionsthatsuck.com called them Trusted Brokers?

Quote Originally Posted by leon View Post
    hi can you tell me why there is some brokers with bad reviews like empire options or options xo and many others but binaryoptionsthatsuck.com called them Trusted Brokers?
    Hey Leon

thanks for reminding me regarding Empire. I've updated the review a few days ago, after a long time approving them it seems like they're not doing well lately and complaints started to pile on BOTS desk. I've changed the status from approved. As for XO, please read the following article:http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ions-and-more/

there will always be complaints and bad reviews, it's more about the content of the complaint. It's important for us to give brokers a chance, there are good companies out there.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Hey Leon

thanks for reminding me regarding Empire. I've updated the review a few days ago, after a long time approving them it seems like they're not doing well lately and complaints started to pile on BOTS desk. I've changed the status from approved. As for XO, please read the following article:http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ions-and-more/

there will always be complaints and bad reviews, it's more about the content of the complaint. It's important for us to give brokers a chance, there are good companies out there.
    martin maybe you have to rethink for option xo

Name: OptionsXO.com

Search Similar Complaints

Please do not invest a single penny with the fraud broker OptionsXO.com. An Account Manager name as Patrick is the culprit over there. They are just creating a tense situation in the market. They dont know to pay to traders, they just get happy whenever trader makes a deposit then it is time for them to cry. They cant let anyone stay happy. They have some kind of system in their metatrader which is very ugly and just makes the loss for the traders.

i can see a lot of complaints

Well there are many complaints, however lately we see less and less complaints regarding XO, and it makes me kinda happy that our power of BOTS managed to "force" broker to make better business.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Rookie Member
    So as I understood we should avoid empireoption?