Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Splits techqniue?? !!!

hello guys. so i was chatting with a BO trader online, and he mentioned about a "splits technique"
    i asked him to give me an example and he said

"If you have an entry say at 670 on a put call for 30 min time frame and during the cycle it goes up to 680 or any thing above the 670. Your first trade is 50usd would do the second trade on the same paIr at 100usd. and you can add 15 min to the trade or stay the same. The same thing on a call trade"

does anybody have an idea how it actually works?
    i dont know if its just my bad reading comprehension, but i could not seem to understand it
    if anyone has an idea, please enlighten me. thanks!

it sounds like he is trying to martingale, not recommended, if one trade goes bad it is not a good idea to throw good money after bad.

3. Thanks giveittomikeyk thanked this post
    Maritngale for sure. If you're planning on trying it out, you might as well choose the roulette table over it. The odds are still 50-50, however the return is 100-0. In binary it's more like 80-0 (sometimes a small refund)
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

5. Thanks giveittomikeyk thanked this post
    very risking never double up on a losing trade and what is worst in your example is you don't know if your first trade won or lost.

7. Thanks giveittomikeyk thanked this post
    Please don’t trade Martingale! This is the best way to lose your account totally in a matter of hours. You have to search for your edge and see your strategy working well with one and the same risk per trade. No martingale please

9. Thanks giveittomikeyk thanked this post
    thanks guys. i thought the same thing. i was asking if what would happen if the first trade becomes a winning trade and the second time doubling down becomes a losing trade? i sounded risky to me, but he was claiming that he had turned 25$ in his account to 2500$ in a month. so he must know what hes doing i guess?

Quote Originally Posted by giveittomikeyk View Post
    thanks guys. i thought the same thing. i was asking if what would happen if the first trade becomes a winning trade and the second time doubling down becomes a losing trade? i sounded risky to me, but he was claiming that he had turned 25$ in his account to 2500$ in a month. so he must know what hes doing i guess?
    its easy to say you have results, scammers like to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by giveittomikeyk View Post
    And I made 80% return in just a month doing NO Martingale at all.
    But what are the criteria? You are just supposed to do more "bets" based on what?
    By the way, what does this GURU want from you? Does he want money? Does he want you to
    buy some crap? Deposit with crook broker? There is always something they want when they
    make silly promises. Watch out.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

13. Thanks giveittomikeyk thanked this post
    Okane, is correct

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    By the way, what does this GURU want from you? Does he want money? Does he want you to
    buy some crap? Deposit with crook broker? There is always something they want when they
    make silly promises. Watch out.
    Surprisingly a trader impressed you to invest using martingale..! I am still going through Okane's questions, what benefits does this trader get while you only blow your account using this "earn $2500 per month" strategy. I think you must be careful, as martingale strategy is very riskier in the long run and almost every google on martingale shows that many traders have emptied their accounts using it. It might works in gambling, I guess.