Hot Using BO to "trade" in !!!

Hello

i've seen on IG that you can stop a BO before the expiry time thus i'm thinking we can use the advantages of BO (less capital needed, no capital at risk) for trading like regular trading. For example we can monitor when the BO is generating money during the daytime and closing it then? Of course we loose the +100, but we can have a higher HR i think.

can this be done with success?

thanks

Jeff

It can be but there are risks. for one, not all assets and expiry allow early closure. For another, the window in which you are allowed to make an early closure may prohibit you from closing early. Also, the asset needs to move far into the money to make it really worthwhile on a regular basis, the returns are small.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    It can be but there are risks. for one, not all assets and expiry allow early closure. For another, the window in which you are allowed to make an early closure may prohibit you from closing early. Also, the asset needs to move far into the money to make it really worthwhile on a regular basis, the returns are small.
    Micheal, you are right.