Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Agree with everything, but signals are really not the the best way to learn, I think. When a trader is just in the very beginning he has to pay more attention to education, not to follow instructions blindly. Though, it can be good just to check out what it is and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by astravars View Post
    Agree with everything, but signals are really not the the best way to learn, I think. When a trader is just in the very beginning he has to pay more attention to education, not to follow instructions blindly. Though, it can be good just to check out what it is and that's it.

You're right. So join our skype group and watch videos by Okane in Communitraders Youtube channel.

thanks! haven't heard of your Skype group yet. Participation is limited or everything can take part in it?

will definitely check out Okane's channel. Love Youtube and Okane is pretty good too

Quote Originally Posted by astravars View Post
    thanks! haven't heard of your Skype group yet. Participation is limited or everything can take part in it?

will definitely check out Okane's channel. Love Youtube and Okane is pretty good too
    Just leave Okane a message and he will add you into our skype group

thank you, will do

I think that the main mistake newbies make is that they give up fast. After losing a few bucks, they turn around and leave, which in itself is a very big mistake.

Junior Member BinaryScamSniffer's Avatar
    Beginners are extremely susceptible to fail at one of the earliest steps of initiation into trading, that is choosing the broker. The worst part about such experiences is that once a newbie trader is subject to the fraudulent activity of a scam, he quits soon afterwards. Having lost their funds, many novices leave this business forever and continue to spread their disappointment regarding BO as a whole. Hence the bad reputation that binary options trading has.
    This is the reason why the first and foremost criterion when choosing a broker is reliability and trustworthiness. Verify what is the regulatory body, find a community gathering their clients and ask for reviews, check the trading forums and so on. Don't be deluded by outstanding and extremely convenient features or bonuses. I am mentioning this apparently cliche advice because there is an increasing number of rookies who choose to collaborate with dubious brokers because of the platform.
    Starting with BigOption, as it turned out later, the reason why most of their clients chose to sign up despite the controversy was the 2nd generation platform that could offer many unique possibilities additionally to the classic call and put options, including Ladder Options, Pair Options, One Touch Options, Speed trading, plus the “Strategy Advisor”. It seems to be enough to cover the fact that it was blacklisted by numerous regulatory bodies given the fact that traders were engaging in this affair notwithstanding the shady reputation.
    A similar situation happened to the Tradorax clients. One of the main fortes this scam has is the advanced platform that allows both binary options and forex trading. Actually very few brokers are mixed in that sense, which is the reason why newbies enthusiastically would commit themselves to a scam.
    Finally, losing a few trades at the begging is not fatal, nor is investing only in the well-known giants or taking excessive risk a huge mistake. But the most common pitfall, which in many cases results in total disappointment, is collaborating with an unscrupulous and dishonest broker who will determine you to quit forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapped View Post
    I think that the main mistake newbies make is that they give up fast. After losing a few bucks, they turn around and leave, which in itself is a very big mistake.
    I agree. You're right.

Rookie Member
    Thanks a lot for the tips here. I am a beginner too and I find them useful. Binary options trading is a really very nice and interesting way of earning good money online, and I can recommend everyone to try it out
    Last edited by TreviscJ; 04-25-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapped View Post
    Correct. Learning is a long journey. There are lots to learn before a trader can be successful