Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsonia View Post

one quick questions guys, there signals provided here are in the form of every individuals trades, and I am 100% sure that not all of them are winning trades nor are they all as accurate as a calculator. so I think every individual should take it upon him or her self to find his or her own signals and make these signals a guideline in their trading. (ooops!! that wasn't a question at all)

otherwise thanks ladies and gentlemen for such a lovely site and your time in making sure we all learn and succeed.
    Exactly Wilsonia,

You are right about personal signals and trade and share diaries. Everyone has its own style and perception. It is not good for any one to follow blindly signal providers or gurus. The most important step in trader’s own development is to become responsible of his own decisions, to learn a strategy and style that fits his personality and to master it. There are no easy recipes for success, but a long road paved with obstacles. Only the most motivated traders survive and succeed!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Do not follow signals blindly or too dependant on others' signals

You can find it on homepage of Sigma Option broker. They have section "Education" and you can learn from there everything you need. I use it and it helped me with a few things that I needed to know. Also, follow real time charts so that you can develop your strategy.
    You will learn it just takes time, don't worry. And make your decisions wisely!

Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    Do not follow signals blindly or too dependant on others' signals
    I believe depending on such signals either free or paid ones simply increases your troubles and sometimes becomes a puzzle bubble.

Hi )
    I am new here and have started trade with broker on the platform Allgotrade from December, 2015. I like trade with broker. So far, so good as I still have to learn. But also want to try to trade buy myself later. This info here is very useful. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
    Hi )
    I am new here and have started trade with broker on the platform Allgotrade from December, 2015. I like trade with broker. So far, so good as I still have to learn. But also want to try to trade buy myself later. This info here is very useful. Thanks!
    Hey, welcome. Don't use algo/robots/auto traders they are a waste of time
    and in the end they will always wipe your account.
    If you want to learn you should go to our school section here:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/

You can also join our live webinar today at 16:30:
    Find out more about it here.
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!

the best way to learn is with experience. when i started out i was terrible, but after a few months and a solid strategy its not so bad now lol. you just gotta grind and be passionate about it and willing to learn

Great tips thx! Didcipline and moral stability is everything.

You have to know the following:
    Why 1% beginners are winners and 99% beginners are losers.

Thanks for your tips...