Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    CT is really a good alternative for a signal provider. Nobody asks you money for it, there's no affiliate links involved and it's open for everyone to show results in real time. This is the way to show how to trade. A good signal provider has the possibility to show his quality real time. They should!

Alas, most signal providers use messages like 'Skype me', 'mail me' or 'contact me', instead of being open and showing their skills. These are surely not to trust! They try to lure you in, so their smooth talking can do the job!

Think of one binary options broker that took the step to be represented here at the forums. Not only now and then, but on a nearly daily base. I think it payed off very well for them and now they are one of the trusted brokers on BOTS.

Taking a mentor to learn trading isn't a bad idea, as long as the mentor can show a solid CV and good and trusted references. If you have the money for it, it's a possibility. On the other side: there are several 'mentors' present here, that help you for free. Going through School is already a big step forward and taking time to go through some of the long threads, like Bogdan's, Okane's, Michaels's and others, will help you on the way.

2. Thanks giveittomikeyk thanked this post
    Signal providers don't care if you learn or not. They just want your money based on your greed.
    That's why they just promise you X number of signals a day/session and already that should make you alerted!
    No pro trader can guarantee you signals! Some days market is crap and you can't trade. A real good service
    will focus on teaching you how to read the markets and analyze the charts and become independent!
    And IF and WHEN a good setup occurs they will tell you that IF you like you can trade with them. They wont just
    force signals out and lose 10 trades just because they promised signals.
    I am planning to offer a live teaching service like that for free, starting next year with a couple of pro traders from
    our own forum here. I will post about it soon and would like to know what people think about it .
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

4. Thanks giveittomikeyk thanked this post
    when i was using paid signal providers, there were days that they couldnt trade and did not give any signals
    but there were also days when they gave out signals when markets were unstable, causing people to lose many which pissed everyone off haha
    hearing what everyone has to say on here about signal providers is giving me doubts,
    of whether some of the losses were even intentional

anyways, i would love to be take part in the live teaching service that you plan to offer
    please keep us updated!

It's a great idea, Okane

signals are a tough nut to crack. most of the binary options signals are crap, a very few are legit, finding the difference is very hard and even then its impossible to duplicate their success, like Okane says it is better to be able to find your own signals, groups like CT are great places to learn.

Signals would be pointless even if they predict fine enough. Trading is like any other business. It's very important to be able to sense the markets yourself and go with your own flow. Any other way cannot be successful for too long. It's like if a student has a friend who is happy to study and sell his answers during tests so the student can have nice greats. In the end, there will be a nice diploma and a person who has wasted his entire education without becoming a proffesional in his niche.

I want to be clear here again.... everyone takes signals, either from someone else... a service, or from their own strategy. I take signals every day when my strategy throws them off.... a signal service supposedly does the same thing, and then shares them where traders can buy them. Of course, I share my signals too but they are free here in the forums.... ;-)

Simple the best. Take signal from CT/BOTS signal provider.

I am one of the luckiest people or should I say BO traders to have found such a site with honest and great teacher like you guys, thank you for your dedication to seeing all the BO traders succeed out there...

I too can attest to the fact that this is a great forum where if you are a newbie or beginner, (however you want to call it) you can learn a great deal on how, when and why to trade BOs.

one quick questions guys, there signals provided here are in the form of every individuals trades, and I am 100% sure that not all of them are winning trades nor are they all as accurate as a calculator. so I think every individual should take it upon him or her self to find his or her own signals and make these signals a guideline in their trading. (ooops!! that wasn't a question at all)

otherwise thanks ladies and gentlemen for such a lovely site and your time in making sure we all learn and succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by giveittomikeyk View Post
    when i was using paid signal providers, there were days that they couldnt trade and did not give any signals
    but there were also days when they gave out signals when markets were unstable, causing people to lose many which pissed everyone off haha
    hearing what everyone has to say on here about signal providers is giving me doubts,
    of whether some of the losses were even intentional

anyways, i would love to be take part in the live teaching service that you plan to offer
    please keep us updated!
    You can follow the upcoming webinars here forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/threads/15005-Speed-up-your-learning!-Beginners-Look-Here!-Join-a-Free-Webinar Following trades & shares of some seasoned trader can be a very good initial boost of your learning, but don’t overvalue it! It won’t make you rich but will help you build your confidence and understanding of the market. The only way to make it is to make it by yourself.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder