Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Does Such a Binary Instrument Exist?? !!!

Does ANY broker offer yields greater than 100% for above and below binary options. I really would appreciate an answer.

Best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnumOpus View Post
    Does ANY broker offer yields greater than 100% for above and below binary options. I really would appreciate an answer.

Best regards.
    Yes, it's called "Touch Options" and they're usually available weekends. You can find them on most spotoption based brokers... MagnumOptions actually support onetouch options (MagnumOpus, how convenient lol )
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Rookie Member
    I meant without the barrier. Touch options require price to break through a barrier. I'm looking for high yield options where all price needs to do is go up or down.

... and above 100% return ?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I meant without the barrier. Touch options require price to break through a barrier. I'm looking for high yield options where all price needs to do is go up or down.
    Hey. No, touch options need to do what the name says, simple touch the barrier and you win immediately.
    So all price needs to do is go up and reach your target - no break through is required.

It's above/below that requires your price to remain above the barrier and actually break it until expiry.

Still not sure what you are looking for "all price needs to do is go up or down". Price is always going up or down
    so there has to be some criteria. Like expiry and/or target to reach or break.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    What I mean is I'm looking a high yield binary instrument (i.e. with payoffs > 100%) where the payoffs are contingent upon price either increasing or decreasing before expiry. No barrier to touch etcetera. A binary instrument such that, if price increased before expiry, for me to win, all that would have to happen is that price increases (beyond the level I bought the contract at) before expiry, and that the yields exceed 100%.

Cheers for the response.

Best regards.
    Hm, maybe you are trying to discover new form of binary option?? There is no way to have more than 100% in up/down BO because they are binary. If you lose you can’t lose more than 100% and if you win the chances at random are 50% so if you understand me, if the broker would like to make some money offering up/down options they should give less than 100% profit, and the highest amount I have seen is 90%.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hm, maybe you are trying to discover new form of binary option?? There is no way to have more than 100% in up/down BO because they are binary. If you lose you can’t lose more than 100% and if you win the chances at random are 50% so if you understand me, if the broker would like to make some money offering up/down options they should give less than 100% profit, and the highest amount I have seen is 90%.
    I understand all that. Tbh I'm not surprised, I was just wondering if it was possible, you never know.

Rookie Member
    In regular binary options, say the payoff is 85%,do you lose all of your capital or just 85% of it?

In regular binary options, say the payoff is 85%,do you lose all of your capital or just 85% of it?
    I think you really need to go through school!
    It's the perfect place to start learning.
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/ <---

As a newbie you will have lots of questions so to have a better understanding you need to
    read some of the articles we have made to get you on your feet.
    As for the payout/losses, it all depends on the broker and types of trades you make but you can
    never lose more than you invest per trade!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content