When to "hop" in? !!!

Hello

I'm a total beginner in binary trading.

I'm trading FTSE 100 and the markets closes at 17h30.

Sometimes i way until the next morning to buy but sometimes i buy just when i can (right at the beginning : 18h00)

Globally, as a rule of thumb, is it better to wait and hoping having lower numbers? or is it better to go right from the start and risk winning less?

thanks

Jeff

When trading must be patient. Don't rush. Timing is very important

Traders with steel nerves makes the most from their investments, analyzing charts can help predicting the right time to get in and out from the market. That's what I do while on optiontrade and will advise you the same to make a habit to read some data first.

Traders with steel nerves makes the most from their investments, analyzing charts can help predicting the right time to get in and out from the market. That's what I do while on optiontrade and will advise you the same to make a habit to read some data first.

Patience in trading is really a good quality. Based on my experience trading immediately after market open can be very unpredictable and thus highly dangerous. There are some traders who use this tactic but I prefer to enter into index futures markets only after at least 5 minutes to see the initial reaction of the market.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

thanks

my technique is automated so i don't analyse the price changes, i have a robot that outputs 1 or 0 and then i buy from that info. But i realize, i'll need to analyse the market myself a little bit at least to not enter the market every time...

With your experience, what is the maximum price above which one should not bid? 85? 75?

thx

Jeff

Indices trading requires patients. It is needed longer time frame expiry. D1,D3,W1.