Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Signals Binary-

  1. #1
    Senior Member sofaking's Avatar

    Signals Binary- !!!

    Signals Binary. ANyone tried this signals service? If so, any opinions?

    Not sure if I can post a link here but it's easy to find by Google/Bing search.

  2. #2
    Junior Member gerry's Avatar
    I use signal Binary and have done for a few months.
    Not trading their sigs at the moment because daylight saving put their signal release times out of my time zone too far.
    Their offer of SMS signals is not to be relied on 100%. Not because of any lack of will by SB but technicalities of various phone networks.
    If this SMS service is important to you I suggest you have them give you a few auto sms messages before you sign up.
    Also be very wary of their recommended brokers- check them out rigorously. Be vary wary of brokers offering low deposit of say USD100 but min trade of USD25 - in my experience a recipe for disaster. Again, in my experience, if your deposit is USD250 you need to be trading a USD5.00 unit. Best of luck.

  3. #3
    Senior Member sofaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gerry View Post
    I use signal Binary and have done for a few months.
    Not trading their sigs at the moment because daylight saving put their signal release times out of my time zone too far.
    Their offer of SMS signals is not to be relied on 100%. Not because of any lack of will by SB but technicalities of various phone networks.
    If this SMS service is important to you I suggest you have them give you a few auto sms messages before you sign up.
    Also be very wary of their recommended brokers- check them out rigorously. Be vary wary of brokers offering low deposit of say USD100 but min trade of USD25 - in my experience a recipe for disaster. Again, in my experience, if your deposit is USD250 you need to be trading a USD5.00 unit. Best of luck.
    Thanks for the info. I receive the signals by email so I don't really need the SMS service. Were you happy with the results from their signals? I don't really trust them too much. They only show the results of 10 of their signals on the trade results page but give 20 signals per day which includes 2 "Power signals" so their claimed results are not accurate.

  4. #4
    Junior Member gerry's Avatar
    The results for the assets I traded are accurately reflected in their published results.
    If you have specific questions as to why they only publish 10 results you should take that up with SB account manager - I would be interested to hear the reply.
    I traded selectively. I used other information to confirm SB signals.
    My analysis showed me they were more accurate with some assets than others.
    I would like to check their results when they send signals after a major event such as NFP.
    As I said, I have not traded these signals since Daylight saving meant I needed to be awake when I should be asleep.
    I find it too dangerous to spring from my bed and put on trades - even if they are laid out for me - I make dumd mistakes!

  5. #5
    Senior Member sofaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gerry View Post
    The results for the assets I traded are accurately reflected in their published results.
    If you have specific questions as to why they only publish 10 results you should take that up with SB account manager - I would be interested to hear the reply.
    I traded selectively. I used other information to confirm SB signals.
    My analysis showed me they were more accurate with some assets than others.
    I would like to check their results when they send signals after a major event such as NFP.
    As I said, I have not traded these signals since Daylight saving meant I needed to be awake when I should be asleep.
    I find it too dangerous to spring from my bed and put on trades - even if they are laid out for me - I make dumd mistakes!
    Their excuse for only posting some of their results was absolutely ridiculous. Can't remember the exact wording they used though. I also am not awake when they send the signals but I still use some of their signal if the price is reasonable and the chart looks favourable.

    Anyway, results for the last couple of days have been very poor. Luckily I didn't trade most of the signals.

  6. #6
    Master Member SeasaltMcFish's Avatar
    A signal provider that points to specific brokers, is not to be trusted. It's very often a affiliate scam or pitfall.

    To be true: I don't trust 95% of the signal providers and the other 5% -that may be honest- are still not good enough for me. Learn to trade yourself and don't pay for signals, be it in $ or in shady affiliate links.
    Last edited by SeasaltMcFish; 11-25-2015 at 08:59 AM.

  7. Thanks sofaking thanked this post
  8. #7
    Senior Member sofaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    A signal provider that points to specific brokers, is not to be trusted. It's very often a affiliate scam or pitfall.

    To be true: I don't trust 95% of the signal providers and the other 5% -that may be honest- are still not good enough for me. Learn to trade yourself and don't pay for signals, be it in $ or in shady affiliate links.
    Yeah you're right. They've been covering up bad results too(only posting 12 results from 20 everyday and mostly the winning trades). Definitely can't recommend Signals Binary.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3