Thread: Hi & hello!

smile 3 Hi & hello! !!!

Firstly would like to thank Martin and the CT Team for the warm welcome. I'm from Malaysia. Just stumbled upon Bots, found it irrisistable. I'm still at the learning stage, it feels like I just landed on Mars. I'm taking this step-by-step. Feel so glad I founded this forum. My best wishes to all of you.

*Welcoming all tips and comments from the pros.*
    Last edited by Eureka; 11-22-2015 at 11:50 PM.

Hey there! Welcome to our community!
    Did you go through school yet?
    It's here: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/preschool/
    and there is a free webinar you can join as well!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome here Eureka,

We are glad to see you on board. If you are very new to binary options trading get started with demo trading on CT platform – green button ‘Start Trading’ on top of the page. It is free and easy to trade and share with the community
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi Eureka!
    Welcome to bots trading community and on the forum.
    Milos

Karamba! Welcome aboard
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hey Eureka, I'm currently staying in Malaysia as well

I recommend learning about price action and trading in general and just remember to have fun!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    Firstly would like to thank Martin and the CT Team for the warm welcome. I'm from Malaysia. Just stumbled upon Bots, found it irrisistable. I'm still at the learning stage, it feels like I just landed on Mars. I'm taking this step-by-step. Feel so glad I founded this forum. My best wishes to all of you.

*Welcoming all tips and comments from the pros.*
    Hello Eureka! Nice to meet you!

Hi, Eureka! You sound like a very positive person. This is a very important quality when it comes to trading. I am sure you'll enjoy your membership and you'll find a lot of friends to learn trading with.