And what you are missing from your broker? !!!

Dear traders!

What platform do you trade?
    And what you are missing from your broker?

Thank you!

What kind of early closure terms you have? Do you inform before the trade is made if this trade can be closed before expiration or not? What is the percentage of the early closure? Are there any time restrictions to an early closure or can the trade be closed at any time? Thank you.

That's what we are missing from a broker.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontline View Post
    What kind of early closure terms you have? Do you inform before the trade is made if this trade can be closed before expiration or not? What is the percentage of the early closure? Are there any time restrictions to an early closure or can the trade be closed at any time? Thank you.

That's what we are missing from a broker.
    Not all brokers offer early closure. If the broker offers early closures, you do not need to inform them before you execute any trades. You can close anytime you wish. If the broker offers early closures you find it on your trade portfolio page, usually at the bottom a "Sell" button. Some brokers that offers early closures but when market is volatile or when they is heavy news being released they will not allow early closures.
    The percantage of early closures will vary from broker to broker.

Early closer is needed for beginner traders who aren't self confidence.Only I missed is lower payout for 120,180 and 300seconds. It is range 72-75% payout. I prefer more than 80% payout would be nice.

I am trading with binary option. And I have invested lots of money over there.

My trades are executed on option trade, I like their mobile app but most of my trades are done through web trader normally.

Used to trade on Stockpair, love the platform but the payout wasn't that good compared to a lot of other brokers.
    Last edited by emil; 11-24-2015 at 10:18 AM.