Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone trying OLYMP TRADE? !!!

Has anyone traded on Olymp Trade before? I learned this from Investing.com, and they offer a free demo account, technical analysis and conclusion with no commission.

Looks good, do you have experience with this broker?

Never heard. Who's it broker?

Greetings from OLYMP TRADE !!!

Dear traders!

My name is OLYMP TRADE I am binary options broker.
    We have free Demo account and no commission withdrawal.
    Min Deposit: from $10 - €10
    Min Transaction Amount: $1 - €1
    Instruments: 16 currency pairs, gold, silver, oil.

If you have or suggestions for the work of our platform, please write in this thread.

It's new binary options broker. I found it on investing dot com. It's have free demo account and analytics.

glad to have another broker represent on the forum, welcome aboard! what platform do yall use? or is it your own?

Quote Originally Posted by OLYMP TRADE View Post
    Dear traders!

My name is OLYMP TRADE I am binary options broker.
    We have free Demo account and no commission withdrawal.
    Min Deposit: from $10 - €10
    Min Transaction Amount: $1 - €1
    Instruments: 16 currency pairs, gold, silver, oil.

If you have or suggestions for the work of our platform, please write in this thread.
    you should open a thread here

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ons-Businesses

and here

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....rs-Discussions

these are better places for you to start discussions about your platform and broker.

I noticed on your website it says that money is held in the European Bank. What bank is that? Can you elaborate?

they look like a total scam to me. First, they claim to be registered in Cyprus and give a Cyprus address, if that is so then they have to be regulated and they aren't. Their secondary address is the Seychelles, where they are really located... no regulation. Second, a lot of the website is still carrying Cyrillic alphabet so it looks like this is owned and created by Russians, not a bad thing per se but lots of spam/virus/scams come from there. Further, the platform is never before heard of... it looks nice and may be OK but it is totally untested in my opinion, and comes from a less than ideal source. The last thing that gets me is that on the site they claim all money is held in the European Bank. What bank is that? the ECB? I don't think so. There is no search return for a European Bank. They may mean money is held in European banks but that is just one more unsubstantiated claim, just like registration in Cyprus.

You can use this broker if you want, but not me. Not now anyway. Let me know how it is once you deposit, and then do something to convince me you are not an affiliate of theirs.... its amazing how a couple of posts from that broker showed up in the forum at the same time you start asking about them.... hmmmmmm....something smells fishy here and its not the bouillabaisse.

9. Thanks Martin Kay, Gabbe thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    you should open a thread here

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ons-Businesses

and here

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....rs-Discussions

these are better places for you to start discussions about your platform and broker.
    It's OK to promote brokers through the brokers room. However, this is a live discussion thread, so anyone can freely comment here.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

glad to have another broker represent on the forum, welcome aboard! what platform do yall use? or is it your own?
    Glad to be on this site
    Yes, we have our own platform developed by our developers.
    Last edited by OLYMP TRADE; 11-18-2015 at 03:04 PM.