Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: meta trader

meta trader !!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meta trader.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	3718 . i may sound stupid now, but . how do i get candlestick chart instead of this . im new to metatrader 4

Below the 4th menu, you can choose different types. It's also a button a little right to the middle...

With my broker, it's ALT+2

3. Thanks Gabbe thanked this post
    ON the top menu there is are menu icons for line, bar and candlesticks.

5. Thanks Gabbe thanked this post

Name:	candlesticks.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	3720

Locate the arrow sign in the image.

7. Thanks Gabbe thanked this post
    You can use some indicators too which can improve the outlook of the chart like candlestick Heikin Ashi.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrian View Post
    You can use some indicators too which can improve the outlook of the chart like candlestick Heikin Ashi.
    Im using rsi stochastic and adx.. What is heikin ashi ? And how does it work ?
    Last edited by Gabbe; 11-23-2015 at 03:48 PM.

Its trading tools indicators. It can see how to set up parameters.

Name:	haiken ashi.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	3732

Name:	inputs.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	3733

Hi all,folks I have question about MT4,maybe I am wrong or do not understanding something but why is forex prices is quit different against BO trading platform,they simply doesn't match.Even if you find good trade on MT4,on trading platform goes as delay in price on expire time?Thank
    you in advance...

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Hi all,folks I have question about MT4,maybe I am wrong or do not understanding something but why is forex prices is quit different against BO trading platform,they simply doesn't match.Even if you find good trade on MT4,on trading platform goes as delay in price on expire time?Thank
    you in advance...
    Hi DaVychi,
    Brokers charts are allowed to have a bit of delay. There are also several types of MT4 (from MetaTrader, or offered by another broker). Metatraders's MT4 will have a different time than another MT4 from another broker. Your BO trading platform will never be in total sync with MT4 because of this time difference but MT4 is still very usable to do your technical analysis for your BO trading entries since the time difference will not be that much. If your trade target has a longer expiry time, MT4 is adequate to do your calculation and analysis. Even if you use an ontime/online chart from the web, it still wont exactly match with your BO platform's time. You'll be lucky if you can find one that is in perfect sync with your BO platform. The trick to use this is to aim for a higher TF expiry so you can let the candles grow and it wont matter much if there is a time difference between the charts. Or you can use your BO charts to do analysis.

@moderators - next time you see a post regarding MT4, please refer the thread into the right place -
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ader-4-Q-amp-A
    or just inside the tools room

thanks!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams