Greetings from Malaysia !!!

Hi guys. I was trying to learn forex but seems difficult and stumble upon BO. My reason to trade is to make some extra income as Malaysian currency is very low. I have been trading with demo account and it's mostly 2 minutes trade. Tried trading with community trader but chart does not appear. What maybe the problem or which sub forum should I read to troubleshoot? Anyway I'm here to learn and hope you guys can accommodate my questions if I have any.

sorry to hear about your problems with the platform. You may have been trying to use it at the same time as maintenance, hard to say. Try clearing your cache and loading it again, its been working fine for me.

Binary is simpler to understand than forex, and is a good way to get started with trading rather than with a more difficult asset class. Welcome aboard! hope you find what you need, let us know if you have any more questions. And there is a forum for problems with CT,

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....mp-Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Upupup View Post
    Hi guys. I was trying to learn forex but seems difficult and stumble upon BO. My reason to trade is to make some extra income as Malaysian currency is very low. I have been trading with demo account and it's mostly 2 minutes trade. Tried trading with community trader but chart does not appear. What maybe the problem or which sub forum should I read to troubleshoot? Anyway I'm here to learn and hope you guys can accommodate my questions if I have any.
    Hello Upupup!

Welcome to bots trading community. Sorry to hear problems about CT trading. Today I post trade and there wasn't problem. It's simple to use. Choose the asset, set time frame expiry, high/low, minimum investment amount $20 and press the button trade.

Hi Upupup!

I hope you succeeded to start using CT platform. I don’t know why you didn’t succeed to use it the first time. Maybe a maintenance time, but most of the time it is working smooth and precise so it will be a good start for your education. If you have any questions or problems we will help you to solve quickly and move forward

Have a nice time in the community and see you again!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello Upupup! Glad to see you on this forum