Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New and Ready to Learn. !!!

Hi guys, I've been hanging around for about 2 weeks now. I went through the entire school, and going back over strategies so I can become comfortable applying them. I am a former compliance attorney who is now looking to try and modestly supplement my income with something I enjoy. I stumbled across binary options during research, and I'm hooked already before having even opened up a broker account. I love the strategizing, application of the various tools, and I find it fun monitoring the trends. I'm going to use communitraders for a while to get comfortable and begin to develop my tools and strategies. I'm focused on currencing trading, specifically the USD/JPY and USD/EUR pairs. I look forward to picking the experts brains, stumbling some, and eventually turning this into something profitable when I'm ready. Thank you in advance for helping in my development, and for offering such an incredible knowledge base and platform for sharing ideas. With a baby on the way, and a solid background in finance, I'm hoping I've found something I can apply my brain to that will work out for me.

Welcome Ryan!

Nice to have you here and good for you that you already took time to read the articles.

Investing time in learning will surely pay off.

That is a great intro, welcome aboard! Let us know anything you need, we are here to help!

Thank you guys. Michael, I will surely take you up on that. I haven't even started to really read the forum posts, as I'm taking the time to familiarize myself with various strategies and to play with them on communitraders to get a feel for what works for me and what I'm comfortable with. That is why it took so long for me to write this post. Now I will begin to become more involved on here and to start researching old posts which may deal with my questions. Thank you again for providing us with this forum. I plan on being here for a while.

Welcome Ryan!

Its the best way to invest in yourself, your knowledge and trading skills.

You can start with bots schools, trading dairies and trading tips. You can use CT and practice.

Happy trading!

Its the best way to invest in yourself, your knowledge and trading skills.

Hey! Welcome. You know what, it looks like you are doing all the right things from the start!
    Give it time and demo trading on CT is a good choice, glad to hear you want to learn from the real traders
    so just let us know how we can help.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi, Ryan! It seams like you have a pretty nice idea on how to start and what to do. I am sure that if you keep it up like this you'll become successful. You better start a trading journal. You look like a person with a clear plan - it would be in good use if you could check your progress more efficiently.

Setting up a trading journal now, actually a demo journal. I am beginning to get a clear view of which strategies I like and have found most friendly in their application. Now it is a matter of getting used to when to enter, what expiry to use, and finally how long to stick with the trend. Not easy, that's for sure. Once I become profitable with my demo account, and begin to have a positive ratio, I will start a real trade journal and begin trading for real. I have patience, and would prefer making all the mistakes I am making now on a demo account than with real money.

ive found over time that my demo account and my real account are the same. I still trade demo, I use CT every week, and use the same trades and styles I do in my real trading.